Callie Hackett 8AA MVP

brutal

Ha.....Burn. He got ya there devilfanatic.

Nah i just quit replying to him, but if anyone thinks she would not have played her senior year at JC they have lost their minds. First of all she wouldn't have been in that situation to start with as we would have taken care of it asap, and she would have HAD to run sprints, practice etc... just like anyone else. So i'm done with this thread. One last thing, Antwan we have a couple of open dates how about you get Smith to man up and play us next year?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i just quit replying to him, but if anyone thinks she would not have played her senior year at JC they have lost their minds. First of all she wouldn't have been in that situation to start with as we would have taken care of it asap, and she would have HAD to run sprints, practice etc... just like anyone else. So i'm done with this thread. One last thing, Antwan we have a couple of open dates how about you get Smith to man up and play us next year?

Good move to quit replying...you don't know what you are talking about. I think the problem is you just can't get over Kayci not wanting to play at JCHS. She opted to go BACK to Smith County (the county she is from). It's time for you people to get over it and move on. Why would you want to play SC? You play that such a tough schedule. Just call up Riverdale...they are probably looking for some competition. ;)

Good move to quit replying...you don't know what you are talking about. I think the problem is you just can't get over Kayci not wanting to play at JCHS. She opted to go BACK to Smith County (the county she is from). It's time for you people to get over it and move on. Why would you want to play SC? You play that such a tough schedule. Just call up Riverdale...they are probably looking for some competition. ;)

Does anyone remember that great Eagles song that went something like this.....Go on take the money and run" that's what her dad did :)

So explain to me why Smith County is home after round 1 of the district tournament Antwan. If this coach is so good how is this possible? The last time Coach Brown was in this district he won 4 state championships in a row! If I had a daughter that was a good ball player and lived remotely close to Gainesboro that's where she would play. Jim Brown sends more players to college on a scholarship than all the other coaches combined in the Upper Cumberland and they get a chance to play for a state championship almost every year. First round exit of the DISTRICT tournament is unacceptable to me but thats just me.

Really. I counted 8 from last season from the others, and the girl from Clay would have made 9 had she chosen to play.

Edited by Indian