Officials. Please someone HELP!

TNHSfan

The officials are so bad, when is someone going to do something about it? At the FC game tonight they call a technical on the cheerleaders before the game starts because they were slightly over the line during warm ups. They have been doing that all year and were never told. Then they call fouls on players who don't even touch other players. They blow the whistle then have to have a ref "conference" to figure out what the call should be. We call a time out during our own possession and after the time out they give the ball to the other team (Girls game). We screwed up and had 6 players on the court and only after the Trousdale fans freak out do they stop the action.

YES, we lost because we stunk at free throws and Trousdale is probably the BEST free throw team on the planet but please someone get a meeting going or something to stop this stupidity.

The technical before the game was due to FC players running in between TCs warm up lines. Instant T. 2nd time I've seen it this year. Suppose to run around the drills. But I agree. Refs blow the whistle waaaay too often.

Really? I was told it was the cheerleaders by the FC Principal who talked to the officials about it. If it was what you said, THAT would actually make sense and I would agree with it.

Maybe I'm getting old and cranky but the officials at several games I have attended this season are horrible. Most refs who have very little experience influenced by crowd responses. Very late whistles blowing. They let players kill each other before they call jump ball. JV game refs are really bad. They make the game miserable. Sad to say :(

I heard there was almost a melee when the Trousderdale players came after our student section after the game.

Yeah, it almost got bad. FC admin did a good job of splitting it up. Not smart of the TC guys to do that. Should be interesting to see how the game goes in two weeks at TC.