Officials. Please someone HELP!

TNHSfan

Yeah, ummm, what happened in round 2 last year at TC? Ouch. Plus, 5 state championships in various sports in 14 months from one school is just about the definition of success. Now, back on topic.

i hate to think that a school that gets to recruitt could'nt be sucessful and especially playing mostly public schools.let's see how d1 works out for ya.

It not what you do one year...its what you do every year

tonight, when you're pining for the glory days of yesteryear when Hartsville had a football team, ride through your lovely city with the windows down and the meth fumes will take the edge of the fact that the Jackets have lost hold of the one thing that Hades hole had going for it

tonight, when you're pining for the glory days of yesteryear when Hartsville had a football team, ride through your lovely city with the windows down and the meth fumes will take the edge of the fact that the Jackets have lost hold of the one thing that Hades hole had going for it

Just keep riding the coattails of someone else doil ...at least i don't have to do that

like that could ever happen...

JACKET FOR LIFE

I was present the last 3 years when the Jackets got sent home early, you can't beat seeing the TC fans leaving early to beat the traffic (or the Cops) home.

Deep down it's killing you Slim, deny it all you want and talk about how grandpappy did it back in the day. But you can't stand the fact that FCS has 2 Gold balls now.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

I was present the last 3 years when the Jackets got sent home early, you can't beat seeing the TC fans leaving early to beat the traffic (or the Cops) home.

Deep down it's killing you Slim, deny it all you want and talk about how grandpappy did it back in the day. But you can't stand the fact that FCS has 2 Gold balls now.

pffft...we've done it twice already ...with homegrown boys ...not everybody else's kids

The reason the TC boys ran over to our student section to gloat is because they know they are finished in football for many years to come and that beating FC in basketball is about all they have to hang on to before Watertown smashes them in the finals. Also, in my very first post I stated that TC won because they are the best free throw shooters I have ever seen. FC lost. Period. Doesn't change the fact that the officiating was horrid. Even TC knows that.