Blade leaves OR

3wiggle

Yep, that is all true HTV, it's starting to all come together now. How exciting! I heard there was a meeting scheduled for yesterday between Mullins and Gruden but it was cancelled. But there is going to be another meeting!

I'm so excited about the possibility of having Gruden. He would be crazy to turn down this opportunity.

Edited by SweetScience

I remember back when we got the other SS as a coach it didn't matter who you talked to or cussed at, the matter was closed. Or who the committee wanted. The decision had been made. Don't see as it will be any different this time.

Bounder, that was a whole different administration that time. Ken Green was principal. We all know how that went down.

Anybody know why Greene put them brakes on hiring Gaddis and went with SS instead? I know the circumstances behind Joe's leaving, but I don't recall a big movement against him being rehired. The way I see it, you have two groups this time around, one that doesn't much care who gets the job and one who want's Joe to get it. The latter may include some larger donors. Why piss off the one group if there isn't a vocal one coming out against Gaddis. I have heard a lot of support on here and Facebook for Joe, but really against it.