AAU Top 100

truthsquad

Of course I believe it. If I didn't truly believe my handle why would I continue posting? They call me the WrestlingGod ;)

The reason I didn't go to the head official is because would it have mattered? The match was done all they could do is apologize and enjoy silver lol. Btw, this was like 6 years ago, I was telling a story for the sake of telling it.

Ok now let me get this straight at age 16 or 17 you were a coach of a AAU National team ? You said you were coaching one of your wrestlers at the AAU Nationals.

This has been our second trip in the Top 100 series this year. We did not chase the belt the last two years because the competition was the same pretty much at every stop and the points system was flawed. However, truthsquad/keyboard troll TNAAU has listened and improved each year (this is evident with the amount of out-of state wrestlers it is pulling in). We have one of the best systems for training young wrestlers in the country. This is very evident when our young wrestlers go pound on kids from the midwest and atlantic coast. If you think USA does a better job go on the GNWA Team GA forum and look at all the problems they are having.

We had a great time at the tournament. Hospitality was good. Officiating was as good as can be expected at the youth level. (I had no issues with the young lady on our mat). Session one started late but ended at around 12:45. I thought it was a well run tournament. Thanks to all involved.

Edited by jcddmoon

Truthsquad... Are you traveling to Memphis this weekend? I know between the middle school dual championships and the Williamson Central beginner/DEVELOMENTAL tournament you might not know it, but there is a Region4/5 Top 100 event in Region 5. If so, please feel free to stop by the control room or find me near a mat... I will be the guy with the camo long sleeve and purple hat on!

Purple?