8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

As a former player I can say Coach Martin does not like players attempting dunks. That all stems back to the 04-05 season when Justin Hooper tore his acl attempting a dunk at Smith Co. We had a good team that year but once Hooper went down thats all she wrote. Lost to Smith Co in the first game of the district tournament at Sparta.

Anyone know anything about Howell? That really is horrible to see. Me and the people next to me were just talking about how he was looking more like himself tonight. Even had the wrist less wrapped and his hand was completely wrap free. Then a minute later the injury happened. The depth definitely showed tonight. So many players were draining threes. I almost wish we could spread them out across a few games.

Only way it can be moved is if it is a first round sweep. So Cannon Co messed that up. It has to go that way now, no matter who is in the finals.

Hate that it happened that way. But at the same time we knew Cannon would have the hardest time being the #4 against #1. It was still close until the fourth from what I have read. I think they had a real shot if their guard wasn't out. Don't think they had a lot of depth and that showed in the fourth quarter.