8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

Bledsoe Co has a great team. They should be very proud of their kids. Don't agree at all with Bledsoedboys comments. Totally out of line. Roller shouldn't have shot the last lay up. That's not on the coach. Its a mistake either way on coach or roller, but comments totally out of line to say stuff like that over one play. We love our coach trust me. That's 99.9% of DC. Great atmosphere last night. Bledsoe brought a ton of people.

#1 Worthington a stud. Two good teams last night, bad that someone has to go home. Also loved #11's game for Bledsoe.

Edited by Stealer007

Only reason it was a double digit win is dekalb shot a layup at the buzzer..... Really "classy" move there..... Dekalbs coach has to be the most 'roid raged

arrogant and classless coach...... Dekalb players played really well but will get destroyed thursday night and in sub-state..... I hope they Mcminn central in sub-state.....

At least Coach Martin and the Tigers will be playing in sub-state while Bledsoe won't play until November.

Heard that Howell may be good for substate. Apparently it's JUST a sprain. I sure hope so.

This is the first I've heard of this. It will be great if it's true. Heard he's on crutches and had torn ligaments. Must've been a bad sprain if that's what it is. He looked to be in alot of pain on the court and heard even the doctors first diagnosis was ligaments.

This is the first I've heard of this. It will be great if it's true. Heard he's on crutches and had torn ligaments. Must've been a bad sprain if that's what it is. He looked to be in alot of pain on the court and heard even the doctors first diagnosis was ligaments.

That's just what I heard in passing last night from a group that he was talking to. I've heard from multiple people that there weren't any torn ligaments though. Just as long as he doesn't mess it up so badly that he won't see the baseball diamond at all. Needs to take the next week very easy..

I'm a realist and realize the task at hand. When we beat LA the first two times we had a whole complete and healhy team and they were good games. Shows what we can do healthy, but at this point with all of the player situations I don't see tonight being much of a contest. Last time we lost and Howell was playing with a broken wrist, so imagine what three players absent will do. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but atleast if we have everyone but Molander back for sub state we have a legit shot at advancing.

Now on a side note. We do still have shooters that can get hot that didn't produce in the last LA game like they generally do. Vincent, Patterson, and Roller are great three point shooters. Lomas isn't as consistent but can also shoot. With that being said and the post play we have it's still possible, but a bit of a stretch considering how many good things will have to go our way. Hope everyone stays healthy it just seems like the bad luck bug has got us this year. Last thing we need when we're hearing we might have everyone back but Molander for sub-state is an injury tonight. Knock on wood, literally. lol