Miss Basketball Thread for 2012-13

CoachT

Im disappointed that Mackenzie Hensley didn't get the single A nomination, but I guess it don't always fall how you expect. Jaycee Coe will probably end up getting this one but I am cheering for Ms. Rhodes as well.

It is really a shame Makenzie didn't get nominated, I agree. She is best friends with Jaycee Coe and I know she is so glad for her. She told me today when I asked her about it that she only cares about winning that gold again. She was on the 2010 team that beat Moore Co in the finals, but she had tore her ACL at A Christmas Tournament in Florida. JCHS came so close last year, this year is their year.

I'm not quite sure why Rachel Bell wasn't nominated but she will be fine she has major D-1 schools after her so keep working Rachel.

Rachel Bell is a really fine player, so is Ty Petty, Sally McCabe, Callie Hackett, Brook Copeland, Hannah Goolsby to name a few more that wouldn't be out of place if they were on the list.

It is really a shame Makenzie didn't get nominated, I agree. She is best friends with Jaycee Coe and I know she is so glad for her. She told me today when I asked her about it that she only cares about winning that gold again. She was on the 2010 team that beat Moore Co in the finals, but she had tore her ACL at A Christmas Tournament in Florida. JCHS came so close last year, this year is their year.

Its great to know she is all about the team and playing hard all the way instead of herself. Sometimes I think the finalist positions get some players thinking about the wrong thing in a team sport. Good luck to her, Jaycee, and the rest of their teammates!

Sarah Raby made a statement in her 9a Finals against Cascade Thurs. leading her team Defending, blocking shots, rebounding, scoring against double and a triple teams, stepping out for a deep 3, played point for a good bit , and getting her team involved and perfect from the free throw line also Showed her versatility and leadership!

Edited by archangel

Im disappointed that Mackenzie Hensley didn't get the single A nomination, but I guess it don't always fall how you expect. Jaycee Coe will probably end up getting this one but I am cheering for Ms. Rhodes as well.

Let's just go ahead and give Jaycee the Miss Basketball award and Jackson County and Clarkrange the gold and silver balls, 'cause apparently no one else is in their league in class A!!!

Not that I have a dog in the fight but I have a hard time believing this kid is better than Nina Davis of Memphis Central who has already signed with Baylor. Might be a stretch to say best player in the state. Your district? Maybe. Region? Maybe. Classification? Idk. But not state.

Not that I have a dog in the fight but I have a hard time believing this kid is better than Nina Davis of Memphis Central who has already signed with Baylor. Might be a stretch to say best player in the state. Your district? Maybe. Region? Maybe. Classification? Idk. But not state.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN ! THE STATE!!!!!