Sarah Raby career stats

total points as of this date 1,851

total rebounds: 736

total steals:135

total assists 96

56% career fg %

70% career free throw %

Pretty good numbers wouldn't you say.

These numbers also include 8th grade right? I was pretty sure her and the seniors last year got early starts.

I look at Sarahs stats as this her freshman year shes surrounded with 6 or 7 upper classmen,her soph year she played with one potential Miss Bball nominee and another nominated Heather Vann and Rachel Garland along witha big upper class, her junior year she plays with Rachel on another stacked team and this year the team becoms her team with her as the option through out the season she led Class 1a in scoring played pretty much anywhere from point, to wing, to her natural position in the post , spread the wealth with her teamates with a couple of assist per game and led in rebounding...FRom the moment she was seen against Jackson Co. in the finals her freshman year no doubt she would be where she is now in this category with all these outstanding players. All are deserving and this post isnt to try to put her a notch above anyone else merely to highlight why she hasnt scored as much as the others there wasnt any need for her to score score score there were others around her and she waited her turn for this moment and i hope she would get the nod but if not she has already said its a privelege to have been nominated and represent her family team and community!

Bouldin has had 14 double doubles this season out of 23 games so far

She's a great player, but she's a freshman. She just doesn't have the body of work yet to establish her for Miss Basketball. We played them when she was in Jr. High. Probably the most poised, technically sound, pure shooter I've ever seen at that level. Can't wait to see how she develops...

Edited by cr1