6AAA Championship...White County vs Cumberland Co.

85warrior

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an interesting game. It could be either team by 20+ or it could be close. This district too unpredictable. I know I will be there wearing Columbia Blue and Old Gold. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!

This district won't be so unpredictable next season. Just put stone on top and everyone else fight it out for second place every year.

This district won't be so unpredictable next season. Just put stone on top and everyone else fight it out for second place every year.

Don't be so sure. Not saying that Stone won't be good, but they have had a bonafide, undeniable, stud the last three years, and next year they will not. They still have a great coach and some really good players, but I am not so sure they are gonna just cruise through. I am not sure what the others have, but next year should be stone's weakest talent wise in the last few years.

FINAL - CC Jets by 10, 43-33. Never underestimate great coaching and motivation. Foster does more with less than any coach in the district year after year. Stall in 2nd qtr was good coaching.

Great win by an under appreciated and disrespected bunch of scrappy kids. We have Cleveland at home on Sat. GO JETS.

Carolinacrazy is a good name for you. White County finished first in the District this season and our leading scorer was a sophomore. We also start a Freshman(Crosland) and a Junior(Nash). We beat Stone this season twice. I think we will be just fine in the coming years.

This is literally the worst AAA district in the state! I don't care if they have everyone back. You don't think Stone will reload? They play one of the toughest schedules out of district every year, that's why their ready at tourney time. Freshman wins don't always equal varsity wins. You keep believing your white county stuff and ill check back with you in a year.