Ridgeway forfiets?

ScoutTeam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the punishment is just. I don't see Coach Hennings DRESSING this guy knowing he was ineligible.

I say DRESSING this guy, because he wasn't a starter nor a real difference maker. I really hate this for the kids.

Right and if you believe that you've got some beach front property in Arizona you want to sell. This MAN was 22 years old not 17 or 18. There is no way he didn't know how old he was, just another example of Memphis schools trying to win at all costs! What a disgrace to the game this coach and administration is!

'devilfanatic'

Agreed! Any team caught cheating like this should be banned for 2-4 years from playing in the post season tourney's. What about the good teams they've beaten with a 23 year old and those kids have to sit at home? There should be much more punishment than just one game forfeited. This coach should be banned from coaching he knew how old the kid was. Memphis schools are always doing something under handed to try and win. What are you guys teaching the kids down there? Win at all cost no matter what? What has TSSAA said about this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I concur with you whole-heartly....Mempho schools sports are as bad as MCS itself ... very sad for the kids

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I know he is tearing the cover off a baseball.
    • Siegel Middle School is looking for a Head Wrestling Coach. This will be the 3rd year that the school has had a program, but the Stars have had a middle school team for a while now. This is program is established and has a club team (Stars) feeding it with wrestlers.    Siegel High School is looking for an assistant coach. Again, this program is growing with talent every year. This past year we had 2 state placers.   Stars Wrestling Club is also looking for coaches to help with the program.     If interested you can send an email to starstnwrestlingclub@gmail.com or freemand@rcschools.net
    • Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.