West Tennessee is DOMINATE in high school basketball

ReitzFan

Class A Lake County and Humboldt The District 14A invitational

Class AA Jackson South Side and CPA CPA the lone representative from

middle and east Tennessee in all classes.

Class AAA Southwind and Dyer County

5 of the 6 teams playing for state titles on Saturday are from the west of the Tennessee River.

No doubt that the west dominates round ball.

Class A Lake County and Humboldt The District 14A invitational

Class AA Jackson South Side and CPA CPA the lone representative from

middle and east Tennessee in all classes.

Class AAA Southwind and Dyer County

5 of the 6 teams playing for state titles on Saturday are from the west of the Tennessee River.

No doubt that the west dominates round ball.

Captain obvious.

Not at all..1 team got a forfeit bc a team from the west cheated ...another team from the west had to forfeit 10 games for cheating and still made it to the boro ..but I'm sure these are isolated cases..odds and past experience says no way..but I'll let y'all be the judge

If I had to judge it sounds like you don't know anything about west Tn basketball except for some recent news articles! :ugeek:

Not at all..1 team got a forfeit bc a team from the west cheated ...another team from the west had to forfeit 10 games for cheating and still made it to the boro ..but I'm sure these are isolated cases..odds and past experience says no way..but I'll let y'all be the judge

Lake Co. had to forfeit four wins.,, not 10. And they self reported the violations because they have integrity... something you obviously do not. You may not like the fact that a thread is started to talk about "West Tn Dominance" and that is fine. But don't come on here and trash kids. And don't say that isn't what you are doing because you are. Lake Co. is the team that you accused of "cheating" and kids play for Lake Co. The kids did not know that the player was ineligible and had nothing to do with it. When the coaches found out about it they acted with class and self-reported it. You should act with class as well and leave the kids who did nothing wrong alone. They are in the championship game because of all the right reasons.

YOU DEFINITELY ARE A ZERO.... GO BACK TO THE GHETTO.... GETTO!!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1