South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Thats all you have to say after you pretty much tried to throw me under the rug. I'm no hater just a realist. I don't care what news it is to Marion because the only reason your county is even known about is because of south pitt. I don't care what it sounds to you. You called me out I provided the truth and like a child you respond with Blah blah blah...... Like I told you before how you like them Apples

Feller ain't sure many of them there Jasper fellers have much comprehension. A few of them Jasper fellers vainly attempted to make Old Pirate look like he was the barrier of bad news. Leastways, yous right SP folkes would jest rather the SP administration stir away from any of that sort of mess! Edited by OLD PIRATE

IMO Coach Mccurry should be mentioned with some of the top coaches in the state, even George Quarles. I understand Quarles has won several state championships but he has done it in a football factory of Maryville. Coach Mccurry has coached for more than 20 years and NEVER had a losing season. The amazing part is that he has never taken over an Alcoa or Maryville or South Pittsburg, who have great athletes coming and going. Ever team he has taken over had a losing record the season before. Is he a George Quarles? Probably not, but you cant compare the two.

Are you joking? That Quarles man has won more championships than anybody and that McCurry man has never won a championship. A good coach can win atleast 2 championships in a row. Grider never did that. I garuntee you are full of mess if you think this McCurry man is as good a coach as that Quarles man. You think im joking but im not.

preach on Roy, there is Quarles, then Rankin, then everybody else a few light years behind.

Everyone talks about both Maryville and Alcoa being football factories but both coaches running a demanding program and some would say as close to a college type atmosphere as far as practicing, facilities and being prepared for their opponents...it seems to be an accepted fact among lots of coachs that winning a second state championship really seems to make a coach standout, not to say that there are tons of great coaches who have never won a state championship..for example are you a better coach winning 9 games at UT or 6 at Vandy, many would say that the better job would be the vandy coach for doing more with less

preach on Roy, there is Quarles, then Rankin, then everybody else a few light years behind.

Everyone talks about both Maryville and Alcoa being football factories but both coaches running a demanding program and some would say as close to a college type atmosphere as far as practicing, facilities and being prepared for their opponents...it seems to be an accepted fact among lots of coachs that winning a second state championship really seems to make a coach standout, not to say that there are tons of great coaches who have never won a state championship..for example are you a better coach winning 9 games at UT or 6 at Vandy, many would say that the better job would be the vandy coach for doing more with less

What year did you get your state championship? Was it 2001? Man that team was good. That kid that went to Vandy as a WR was scary good. I remember watching it on TV

I think when Ross was reminded that his interviews, and the information exchanged, were recorded on tape he figured he better shut up.

Recon coach Vic must been a tad smarter than some folkes thought. Old Pirate says recording the interviews was a great idea. Figure that pert near answers the he said, she said issue!