9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

D looked bad against Lebanon ... again was exposed vs. Antioch.  Can't give up that many pts against sub-par teams.  Going to cost them down the road.

I agree. If they play against SC like they've played the first 2 games they will get beat. Up to this point, this team is nowhere close to being of the same caliber as the previous 2 years.

Edited by MJpride

1) Beech

2) MJ

3) ? After the top 2 I think any of the rest have a legit shot at the 3 spot.

I think GHS improves alot. LHS has nowhere to go but up. HHS, WC, SC, and PHS should be solid. It should be an interesting and more competitive year in 9-AAA.

With the exception of PHS and Lebanon this district is up for grabs this year. This district isn't as good as first thought either. Compared to last year-Beech isn't as good (especially now without Hurd), MJ isn't even close, and PHS is back to being the ole PHS. SC seems to have improved some. LHS has improved some but is still not very good.

Nice win for Hviile last night 42-7 over Hunters Lane. 15 different players carried the ball with JR Cameron Turner leading with 7 carries for 51 yds as the Commandos ran for 296 and passed for 57. Defense played well not allowing a first down until 1 min to go in the half. Must get a lot better as Lebanon comes to town next Friday off of an impressive win last night.

Hendersonville is the biggest rival so I hate to say, but to me, they are the early favorites. Then its a toss up from there.

Hville is still a work in progress, I would not consider us to be the favorite at this time. Having seen 6 of the 8 teams I would say SC, MJ, Beech would be favored over us with Gallatin and Lebanon being pick um games (we lost to both last year). Still a lot of things to work on with improvement needed in every area. Potential is there to have a good season but only if we stay hungry and continue to work hard. Huge game with Lebanon this week, must perform at a higher level than last night to win. After last year we don't take anybody lightly.

Hville is still a work in progress, I would not consider us to be the favorite at this time. Having seen 6 of the 8 teams I would say SC, MJ, Beech would be favored over us with Gallatin and Lebanon being pick um games (we lost to both last year). Still a lot of things to work on with improvement needed in every area. Potential is there to have a good season but only if we stay hungry and continue to work hard. Huge game with Lebanon this week, must perform at a higher level than last night to win. After last year we don't take anybody lightly.

MJ still has the potential, but arent they have lost some talent. Time will tell, but it should be a pretty tight race in the district this year.

Sorry SF..I was pulling for the Panthers..rough start losing to 2 big rivals back to back. Good luck the rest of the way except aginst Gallatin B) ..hope its still good news on the young man that got hurt earlier this week?

Thanks wave, Zach is back at school, and he said last night as long as there is no pain he doesn't have to wear his neck brace. Course he is only in shorts and jersey, but, considering what could have happen, it was a blessing. Thanks for everyone's prayers on this young mans behalf.