9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Hville beat a very good WC team 28-14. The Commandos ran for 296 yds and threw for 81. SR FB Corey Jones led the way with 15 carries for 112 yards, Cameron Turner had 9 for 97, Anthony Tate chipped in 6 for 41 and 2 tds. Elston was 5 for 9 passing for 81 yards and a TD. WC's outstanding QB Roundtree was 10 for 30 for 180 yds and a Td to Price. Price had 4 catches for 134 and rushed

For another 64. WC will win a lot of games this year, very physical, especially on D.

Hey Mondo, how did Angel for Wilson Central do?

Hendersonville got a quality win last night.

Slim, Gallatin will not have an easy game this year like you said, Trousdale Co included. The Green Wave has to get better every week.

Angel had 2 catches for 15 yds and 3 carries for -1. Price was their guy last night. We chased Roundtree all night and never really caught him. He threw 1 bad pick in the end zone in the 1st half and had another in the 2nd and had a couple of huge drops by receivers (one that would have been a TD). He is one tough guy who makes a lot of plays. Last night was one of the most physical games I have seen in a long time and we were fortunate to come out on top. They had 250 yds in the 1st half and I believe around 75 in the 2nd. Our guys just kept gutting it out and made a couple of more plays than they did. Our big 3 in the backfield (Jones, Turner, and Tate) really stepped it up.

Watched the game on TV last night, and been reading the posts. I have a question?

Who is responsible for the players conditioning?

If you are talking about MJ, Coach Grah is in charge of strength and conditioning.  I remember when he  played back in the day.  If he is anything like he was when he played, then the weightroom is intense.

Watched the game on tv and was proud of my alma mater for pulling out the W.  There has been a lot of turnover with both coaches and players.  Looks like the road gets tougher, but am excited about the future of MJ.

Hey Mondo, how did Angel for Wilson Central do?

Hendersonville got a quality win last night.

Slim, Gallatin will not have an easy game this year like you said, Trousdale Co included. The Green Wave has to get better every week.

Gallatin will win big game one. Hville put 52 on Springfield in a scrimmage in 3 qtrs with the starters only playing 3 series and Greenbrier beat them 54-27 last night. Wave win 42-14.

If Gallatin beats Springfield ( the Wave's 1 in the 1-9) and loses to Beech the next week which is the likely senerio, it will be just the same amount of bad mouthing Gallatin. Everybody is prepared for it. The haters will hate and the supporters will support. It just fuels the fire!!

• Upvote 1

^^^exactly. people are really quick to hate on Gallatin, and I can understand why. When you are known for being good in football, you will have haters, and people who want to see you fall. Look @ Riverdale for example. After all of their pretty recent success that most schools will only dream of, people are referring to their football team as a "doormat". Good programs like Gallatin & Riverdale won't be down for years at a time like most schools. Look for their ball clubs to bounce back quickly.

Edited by thegreatone36