9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I thought I would have a better idea where this league stood by now.  I still have questions about some teams.  After Beech vs Gallatin last week, I wasn't sure how good Beech was.  After they beat Indy last night, they may be better than I thought.  However, after looking at Indy's wins, I'm still not sure about Beech.  They are obviously better than a 5-5 team that some poster suggested.  Prediction:  D. Carter ends up signing mid-major D1 or above (maybe SEC).  Not sure about Gallatin.  Are they the team from quarters 1-3 from last night or the 4th quarter team?  Mt. Juliet is having all kinds of struggles, but the schedule is pretty tough.  Station Camp is loaded with talent, but seems to play to the level of their opponent and doesn't appear to be great defensively.  Looks like they are winning based on big plays by Malone, Malone, and Anderton.  They are still probably 8-2 or so because of their non-conference schedule.  Thought H'ville was solid.  Then they lose to an 0-3 Brentwood team and turn it over a bunch.  Not sure about Wilson Central.  They appear to have talent, but have been decimated by injuries.  Lebanon is better, but not sure how much better.  Time will tell.  Portland is the only team I think I have a handle on.  Their talent is not great and they have multiple injuries also.  Last year's play-off team may have been more special than many people gave them credit for.   Unfortunately, I don't know if they will win a district game.  Anybody else out there seem to have a better handle on where this league stands?  I still have a lot of questions.

Sounds about right. Too many questions. This will have to play out to final week.

Good call on all you said-

Indy is a solid team and I'm an Indy fan but they were ranked too high

Yes they have the 3 SEC players at DB but as we watched last night , the D line is very small and can be pushed around

Still not sold on BHS

HHS let a Brentwood team that was reeling escape with a W

MJ - lil perry is in over his head

GHS- to me they are the wild card here

Something is wrong when you can't get up for a game, overlook an opponent ... I don't believe as some GHS folks have said that it took 3 qtr for the team to wake up or we have morale character coming back like that.

Truth is that JV team Stew Creek plain and simple got worn down and has no depth...

BUT GHS can play and stand toe to toe with any in the district and can win out....

Should be fun

Agree except GHS did exhibit "mental toughness" after being down 18 points. I believe they did come out "lifeless", lacking energy.  I assume you have not seen a team come out that way since maybe January's BCS title game.

• Upvote 1

hahaha kisler still at his booster club wins.

Dorian Carter is every bit as good at JHURD. yes I said it. great physical runner who is out shadowed by hurd. carter is a d1 type of player and someone will get a steal at running back. hurd is good, but as central showed if his with his running type, that could end his season. Sec will do that and I think injury will be his downfall at ut.

wc over mj

bhs o phs

sc o lhs

hhs o ghs

Dorian Carter is every bit as good at JHURD. yes I said it. great physical runner who is out shadowed by hurd. carter is a d1 type of player and someone will get a steal at running back. hurd is good, but as central showed if his with his running type, that could end his season. Sec will do that and I think injury will be his downfall at ut.

wc over mj

bhs o phs

sc o lhs

hhs o ghs

What ? Cater just as good as Hurd ? Not even close not even close .....

Yes he got what 300 on Indy but it was only 5.3 per rush and it was against an Indy team that the DLine is by far the smallest any BHS will play ..

Everyone knows that Indy could be run on.

What did DC do against HC ? Yes nothing

Don't get me wrong but DC is not even close to JH- DC only has a small interest from one team (Cinci) don't expect many more either

Now I agree with you on JH running the rock at UT... Reason why Saban and Miles didn't recruit him for a running back

With his size and speed in high school he is a man playing with boys in SEC they are bigger and just as fast

wc over mj

bhs o phs

sc o lhs

hhs o ghs

Hey WCP, When was the last time WC beat anyone worth mentioning let alone MJ ?

All you did last year was talk about the mighty WC....what happened to them?

By the way is your son still playing at MJ?

What ? Cater just as good as Hurd ? Not even close not even close .....

Yes he got what 300 on Indy but it was only 5.3 per rush and it was against an Indy team that the DLine is by far the smallest any BHS will play ..

Everyone knows that Indy could be run on.

What did DC do against HC ? Yes nothing

Don't get me wrong but DC is not even close to JH- DC only has a small interest from one team (Cinci) don't expect many more either

Now I agree with you on JH running the rock at UT... Reason why Saban and Miles didn't recruit him for a running back

With his size and speed in high school he is a man playing with boys in SEC they are bigger and just as fast

That list is growing for carter. He's had big games in 3 of 4 games. HC stopped everything Beech was doing, but there were also several key players out. I wouldn't close the book on Carter just yet. He has 750 yards and 11 TDs through 4 games. Just saying...

no he does not. Seen the direction in which it is going and took him somewhere else. That tank hole stinks and I dont have any gloshes worth salvaging.

somebody sounds angry ...hahahaha have a fun road to the bottom buddy!

Hey WCP, When was the last time WC beat anyone worth mentioning let alone MJ ?

All you did last year was talk about the mighty WC....what happened to them?

By the way is your son still playing at MJ?

wc over mj

bhs o phs

sc o lhs

hhs o ghs

Sadly this is the biggest game of the year for both squads.  No post-season for either.  The mighty Bears have fallen from a contender in the playoffs to no chance making it this year.  For WC, just stack the box ... there is no passing game on the other side of the ball the rest of the year.

BK did you have son playing for the JV tonight against us at Portland? I heard the Kisler named over the pa system. Good job tonight, mine was #27, my buddy at work was yall's "new" #11. I will have the photos on Facebook sometime this week, I make them for the public to see and download what ya want. 

Southernfried, My son did play JV last night. #34. Good game last night. What name on FB? Thanks I will look for the pics.