9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Disappointing loss for Hville last night as they fall to brentwood 35-31. Fumbled 3 times in the 2nd half giving Brentwood great field position and they took advantage of it. Gave up a KO return for a Td early in the game and a 40 yard tipped pass for a Td right before the half. Kept giving the Bruins chance after chance and Maher and company took advantage of it. Offense ran up great numbers with 475 yards including 388 on the ground but can't have the turnovers and win. Over under for Gallatin might be 100.

Disappointing loss for Hville last night as they fall to brentwood 35-31. Fumbled 3 times in the 2nd half giving Brentwood great field position and they took advantage of it. Gave up a KO return for a Td early in the game and a 40 yard tipped pass for a Td right before the half. Kept giving the Bruins chance after chance and Maher and company took advantage of it. Offense ran up great numbers with 475 yards including 388 on the ground but can't have the turnovers and win. Over under for Gallatin might be 100.

Ill take the under and go out on a limb and say hville by 3 TDS next week.

I thought I would have a better idea where this league stood by now.  I still have questions about some teams.  After Beech vs Gallatin last week, I wasn't sure how good Beech was.  After they beat Indy last night, they may be better than I thought.  However, after looking at Indy's wins, I'm still not sure about Beech.  They are obviously better than a 5-5 team that some poster suggested.  Prediction:  D. Carter ends up signing mid-major D1 or above (maybe SEC).  Not sure about Gallatin.  Are they the team from quarters 1-3 from last night or the 4th quarter team?  Mt. Juliet is having all kinds of struggles, but the schedule is pretty tough.  Station Camp is loaded with talent, but seems to play to the level of their opponent and doesn't appear to be great defensively.  Looks like they are winning based on big plays by Malone, Malone, and Anderton.  They are still probably 8-2 or so because of their non-conference schedule.  Thought H'ville was solid.  Then they lose to an 0-3 Brentwood team and turn it over a bunch.  Not sure about Wilson Central.  They appear to have talent, but have been decimated by injuries.  Lebanon is better, but not sure how much better.  Time will tell.  Portland is the only team I think I have a handle on.  Their talent is not great and they have multiple injuries also.  Last year's play-off team may have been more special than many people gave them credit for.   Unfortunately, I don't know if they will win a district game.  Anybody else out there seem to have a better handle on where this league stands?  I still have a lot of questions.

I thought I would have a better idea where this league stood by now. I still have questions about some teams. After Beech vs Gallatin last week, I wasn't sure how good Beech was. After they beat Indy last night, they may be better than I thought. However, after looking at Indy's wins, I'm still not sure about Beech. They are obviously better than a 5-5 team that some poster suggested. Prediction: D. Carter ends up signing mid-major D1 or above (maybe SEC). Not sure about Gallatin. Are they the team from quarters 1-3 from last night or the 4th quarter team? Mt. Juliet is having all kinds of struggles, but the schedule is pretty tough. Station Camp is loaded with talent, but seems to play to the level of their opponent and doesn't appear to be great defensively. Looks like they are winning based on big plays by Malone, Malone, and Anderton. They are still probably 8-2 or so because of their non-conference schedule. Thought H'ville was solid. Then they lose to an 0-3 Brentwood team and turn it over a bunch. Not sure about Wilson Central. They appear to have talent, but have been decimated by injuries. Lebanon is better, but not sure how much better. Time will tell. Portland is the only team I think I have a handle on. Their talent is not great and they have multiple injuries also. Last year's play-off team may have been more special than many people gave them credit for. Unfortunately, I don't know if they will win a district game. Anybody else out there seem to have a better handle on where this league stands? I still have a lot of questions.

Good call on all you said-

Indy is a solid team and I'm an Indy fan but they were ranked too high

Yes they have the 3 SEC players at DB but as we watched last night , the D line is very small and can be pushed around

Still not sold on BHS

HHS let a Brentwood team that was reeling escape with a W

MJ - lil perry is in over his head

GHS- to me they are the wild card here

Something is wrong when you can't get up for a game, overlook an opponent ... I don't believe as some GHS folks have said that it took 3 qtr for the team to wake up or we have morale character coming back like that.

Truth is that JV team Stew Creek plain and simple got worn down and has no depth...

BUT GHS can play and stand toe to toe with any in the district and can win out....

Should be fun

Beech over Portland (Carter only about 10 carries this week)

Wilson Central over Mt. Juliet (Bears may be in trouble)

Station Camp over Lebanon (Talent difference Huge, Coaching will keep it close for a while)

Gallatin over Hendersonville (Will be very close, Turnovers will be huge, could go either way)  This game could have huge play-off implications and may really be costly to whoever loses)

Good call on all you said-

Indy is a solid team and I'm an Indy fan but they were ranked too high

Yes they have the 3 SEC players at DB but as we watched last night , the D line is very small and can be pushed around

Still not sold on BHS

HHS let a Brentwood team that was reeling escape with a W

MJ - lil perry is in over his head

GHS- to me they are the wild card here

Something is wrong when you can't get up for a game, overlook an opponent ... I don't believe as some GHS folks have said that it took 3 qtr for the team to wake up or we have morale character coming back like that.

Truth is that JV team Stew Creek plain and simple got worn down and has no depth...

BUT GHS can play and stand toe to toe with any in the district and can win out....

Should be fun

I'm not sure why any team runs a kid 54 times even if he hits 300+ yards.  Kind of makes me think Hurd wasn't all that but the system is setup for RB's.  No disrespect intended but I wouldn't want my kid taking that kind of punishment.  BHS coaches need to step back & re-evaluate running one kid 54 times.

I thought I would have a better idea where this league stood by now.  I still have questions about some teams.  After Beech vs Gallatin last week, I wasn't sure how good Beech was.  After they beat Indy last night, they may be better than I thought.  However, after looking at Indy's wins, I'm still not sure about Beech.  They are obviously better than a 5-5 team that some poster suggested.  Prediction:  D. Carter ends up signing mid-major D1 or above (maybe SEC).  Not sure about Gallatin.  Are they the team from quarters 1-3 from last night or the 4th quarter team?  Mt. Juliet is having all kinds of struggles, but the schedule is pretty tough.  Station Camp is loaded with talent, but seems to play to the level of their opponent and doesn't appear to be great defensively.  Looks like they are winning based on big plays by Malone, Malone, and Anderton.  They are still probably 8-2 or so because of their non-conference schedule.  Thought H'ville was solid.  Then they lose to an 0-3 Brentwood team and turn it over a bunch.  Not sure about Wilson Central.  They appear to have talent, but have been decimated by injuries.  Lebanon is better, but not sure how much better.  Time will tell.  Portland is the only team I think I have a handle on.  Their talent is not great and they have multiple injuries also.  Last year's play-off team may have been more special than many people gave them credit for.   Unfortunately, I don't know if they will win a district game.  Anybody else out there seem to have a better handle on where this league stands?  I still have a lot of questions.

I think you have it pegged pretty good. District title is still up in the air. This week will be big for may teams.

GO BEARS !