9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

& you don't see Gallatin coaches @ a SCMS game. Why would anybody besides a Gallatin coach be at a Rucker/Shafer game? Its not whining, its playing by the public school rules bud.

For clarification, the call was placed to a private school and I don't think there's a thing wrong with it, bud.

eers, since you are obviously the voice of the Bison this year, you might wanna check the building going on around Douglas Bend. That apartment complex itself more than likely will get all of the Rucker kids back to Gallatin where they belong. Your school is overcrowded. Secondly, if there was not a problem with the obvious recruitment from Station Camp supporters, it would not be widely known. And it is. Finally, take a look at your feeder schools records. Time is ticking. In 2 years, SC is more than likely at the bottom looking up.

Bottom line is this- GHS supporters and SC supporters never going to agree. Both are good schools, full of good kids and good people. Both schools have some jerks and problems. The old days of one Gallatin program where it's the center of attention are gone. Change happens.

Both schools are going to try to get kids to come to their school-that's just part of it. Call it recruiting or whatever, but it happens all around. It's foolish to think otherwise.

I've been at Rucker 2 years now coaching FB and BKB. I've never seen a single coach from another school ( public or private) do anything out of line. Most of our athletes have gone to GHS, including 6 of my top 7 basketball players. 1 Rucker kid went to JP2, and 1 went to FRiendship.

• Upvote 1

Bottom line is this- GHS supporters and SC supporters never going to agree. Both are good schools, full of good kids and good people. Both schools have some jerks and problems. The old days of one Gallatin program where it's the center of attention are gone. Change happens.

Both schools are going to try to get kids to come to their school-that's just part of it. Call it recruiting or whatever, but it happens all around. It's foolish to think otherwise.

I've been at Rucker 2 years now coaching FB and BKB. I've never seen a single coach from another school ( public or private) do anything out of line. Most of our athletes have gone to GHS, including 6 of my top 7 basketball players. 1 Rucker kid went to JP2, and 1 went to FRiendship.

Good post.

eers, since you are obviously the voice of the Bison this year, you might wanna check the building going on around Douglas Bend. That apartment complex itself more than likely will get all of the Rucker kids back to Gallatin where they belong. Your school is overcrowded. Secondly, if there was not a problem with the obvious recruitment from Station Camp supporters, it would not be widely known. And it is. Finally, take a look at your feeder schools records. Time is ticking. In 2 years, SC is more than likely at the bottom looking up.

I am certainly not the voice of the bison. Or is it I you predict a team to finish at the top of the district, you're a supporter. A free weeks ago, I suppose I was the voice of the buccaneers. Have watched most teams in the district and have based my predictions on that. Or is this one of those things that if you don't drink the green koolaid, you have to be with the other Gallatin school.

I am certainly not the voice of the bison. Or is it I you predict a team to finish at the top of the district, you're a supporter. A free weeks ago, I suppose I was the voice of the buccaneers. Have watched most teams in the district and have based my predictions on that. Or is this one of those things that if you don't drink the green koolaid, you have to be with the other Gallatin school.