9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

no he does not. Seen the direction in which it is going and took him somewhere else. That tank hole stinks and I dont have any gloshes worth salvaging.

somebody sounds angry ...hahahaha have a fun road to the bottom buddy!

WCP; you do sound angry. Seems like you have some issues with MJ and that was apparent with your posts from last year; always being negative about the Bears.

Where is your son playing now? I look forward to reading your posts bashing that team also.

Good luck to your son. Hope he has a good season.

hahaha kisler still at his booster club wins.

Dorian Carter is every bit as good at JHURD. yes I said it. great physical runner who is out shadowed by hurd. carter is a d1 type of player and someone will get a steal at running back. hurd is good, but as central showed if his with his running type, that could end his season. Sec will do that and I think injury will be his downfall at ut.

wc over mj

bhs o phs

sc o lhs

hhs o ghs

Against Wilson Central last year, Hurd was playing on a leg he could barely walk on. He could not cut back at all and kept running into a brick wall all night. It happens. Especially when you're the only guy on the team that 11 others are trying to kill. 

Love Carter and hope to see a bright future in front of him, but to compare him to Hurd? Are you serious? He's half the RB that JH is.

As for JH at UT, he doesn't dance like Neal and Lane. He hits the hole and explodes, and I bet the house that he starts next year and does very well. 

And since Carter is supposedly as good as Hurd, he shouldn't have any problems running all over that weak Wilson Central team this year too. 

Southernfried, My son did play JV last night. #34. Good game last night. What name on FB? Thanks I will look for the pics.

Randy Dixon, Portland, is all you have to search by, it will be a couple of days, I still have to load all the Wilson Central photos then the JV from last night..I take the photos for the parents, I understand parents wanting photos of their kids, and our coaches and our AD let me do it from the sideline and I dont mind, though I do miss some of the action lol 

Randy Dixon, Portland, is all you have to search by, it will be a couple of days, I still have to load all the Wilson Central photos then the JV from last night..I take the photos for the parents, I understand parents wanting photos of their kids, and our coaches and our AD let me do it from the sideline and I dont mind, though I do miss some of the action lol 

That's great that you are able to do that. I'm sure the parents and players appreciate all of the pics.

WCP; you do sound angry. Seems like you have some issues with MJ and that was apparent with your posts from last year; always being negative about the Bears.

Where is your son playing now? I look forward to reading your posts bashing that team also.

Good luck to your son. Hope he has a good season.

Sorry, bud you're wrong again, but that should come to no surprise from someone comparing Carter to an All-American. I will enjoy watching him roll over all WC this year though. I vividly remember all the trash you talked after the matchup last year, so it'll be nice to see our Bucs smash ya'll like MJ did. 

It would be nice huh? Maybe y'all could beat ensworth too huh? Beech fans are as smart as Alabama fans.

Mj fans are living in the past like ut fans.

Y'all keep bringing up wc like I give a hoot about them. I'm just saying that mj will loose because they are awful, and Jh got hurt last year during the wc game so the sec defenses are defiantly get into that high running form. Plus what oline will he have at ut next year?

Packed it in on his teammates. Go dc, you are going places kid

It would be nice huh? Maybe y'all could beat ensworth too huh? Beech fans are as smart as Alabama fans.

Y'all keep bringing up wc like I give a hoot about them. I'm just saying that mj will loose because they are awful, and Jh got hurt last year during the wc game so the sec defenses are defiantly get into that high running form. Plus what oline will he have at ut next year?

So you sent jr to Ensworth, why are you still hanging around with us dumb public school guys? I'm sure the IQ level would be much more to your liking over on the private school board.

All you talked about last year was how good Wilson Central was; and that you know so many of their players; so obviously you do give " a hoot " about them. All this while your son was playing at MJ.

Since your son is at Ensworth ( what number is he ? ) how do you know what is going on at MJ ? What are your real issues with MJ?