9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Mine was just a question. I have no information on who or where or why.

Why would you take Championship trophies? Still boggles my mind.

Angel popped in my head too. I thought he would emerge into a major player this year like Hurd did as a sophomore. I realize he had some injuries and was greatly overshadowed by Hurd and Malone headlines but, he is still a major D1 player.

As for the trophies, surely the culprits will be apprehended. I believe it was a prank gone bad. Kids not realizing the magnitude of their actions and now afraid of the punishment of criminal nature and the lasting affects.   

Angel popped in my head too. I thought he would emerge into a major player this year like Hurd did as a sophomore. I realize he had some injuries and was greatly overshadowed by Hurd and Malone headlines but, he is still a major D1 player.

As for the trophies, surely the culprits will be apprehended. I believe it was a prank gone bad. Kids not realizing the magnitude of their actions and now afraid of the punishment of criminal nature and the lasting affects.

I agree. Kids do not realize what they are doing or have done until they see the effects of their actions. I bet they wish they had not done it now. One thing that I did notice in the pictures, man their trophy case sure is dusty.

Going back to the original thought, just who are major players in this district. I would say Angel at Wilson Central because of the hype around him, Chowbay at MJ, Eliston at Hvile, Anderton at Station Camp, on the second tier the QB and running back at Lebanon, Tre Malone at SC, VanZant at Beech, not sure if Gallatin has one, and Portland does not have one. Am I missing any potential major players that have a track record?

Maybe somebody from out of county who is a stud is moving in.

I agree. Kids do not realize what they are doing or have done until they see the effects of their actions. I bet they wish they had not done it now. One thing that I did notice in the pictures, man their trophy case sure is dusty.

Going back to the original thought, just who are major players in this district. I would say Angel at Wilson Central because of the hype around him, Chowbay at MJ, Eliston at Hvile, Anderton at Station Camp, on the second tier the QB and running back at Lebanon, Tre Malone at SC, VanZant at Beech, not sure if Gallatin has one, and Portland does not have one. Am I missing any potential major players that have a track record?

Maybe somebody from out of county who is a stud is moving in.

I think you hit most of the major players. Taye Davis is the big RB from Lebanon. I am sure other players will emerge and Gallatin will have some names to add to this list as well.