9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Ken Brown, Gallatin fans say he got Tre Malone to SC, am I correct with that? Give it up Gallatin, SC has passed y'all up in multiple sports. Get use to it, the Bison aren't going anywhere.

let's see here Gallatin still has a 3-2 advantage over your Bison, and your future players coming up dont seem like they are quite as good since GHS has quit letting kids transfer or re-zone after this year...keep rooting for your Bison that's fine, but 2 wins compared to a team with 3 wins over you (feel lucky that they weren't playing the years prior to their first matchup) & 3 state titles and 6 state appearances. Wouldn't be so quick to say you have quite passed us in the football era. Beat us the last 2 years? Yes, but it won't stay that way forever. Vandy has beat UT the past 2 years also, does that take away from their overall record for ut over Vandy? Or the fact UT have been national champs unlike VU? Like I've said...

let's see here Gallatin still has a 3-2 advantage over your Bison, and your future players coming up dont seem like they are quite as good since GHS has quit letting kids transfer or re-zone after this year...keep rooting for your Bison that's fine, but 2 wins compared to a team with 3 wins over you (feel lucky that they weren't playing the years prior to their first matchup) & 3 state titles and 6 state appearances. Wouldn't be so quick to say you have quite passed us in the football era. Beat us the last 2 years? Yes, but it won't stay that way forever. Vandy has beat UT the past 2 years also, does that take away from their overall record for ut over Vandy? Or the fact UT have been national champs unlike VU? Like I've said...

Easy, thegreatone36. Cougar97's statement does not change where the Green Wave have been or where they will go. I for one am excited for next year's team and the for the kids who want to be part of excellent programs, athletically and academically. Of course, I am excited to see some basketball for now as well. Both teams have winning records.

I had someone tell me the only varsity sport that Gallatin beat Station Camp in last year was bowling. Not sure I that's true, like I said, had someone tell me that.

Well... Obviously, Gallatin only recruits bowlers. Lol. I believe most sports are competitive with one another. I know SC won district in boy's track last year and Gallatin did the previous year. Gallatin still had an individual state champion in discus as a sophomore.  I also believe Gallatin will win in girl's basketball this year. Talent is cyclical.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again 9-AAA gets the shaft on the all-midstate team selected by Pravda (the Tennessean). First of all congratulations to Josh Malone for POY, Dorian Carter for making 2nd team RB, Preston Reed for making 2nd team DL, Bryce DeGuira for being the 3rd team K and Braden Scwerdt for making 3rd team DB. Hville rushes for over 4,000 yds, wins 11 games and gets no OL or RB selected. SC wins 9 games and only gets Malone, Gallatin wins 8 games and gets no one. Guess you have to be from a private school or Rutherford or Williamson County to get selected. Also how does Henry County win a state championship and only get 1 selection?