9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I think the lack of defense played a huge part in everyone's thinking that 9-AAA was down. Lots of parity this past year. Once Hurd went down it opened up the whole district. This district is fun to watch with a lot of good coaches and impact players. I expect the same next year. Everyone will be chasing Hendersonville but they will not be unbeatable.

I agree; there is a lot of parity. Injuries will play a big part as it did this past year. There will be a lot of great games.

Any one of these can win it next year, WC, MJ, Hville, Beech, SC, GHS. As mentioned above injuries just like this year can play a major role. 9-AAA is not the SEC of high school football but a lot of very good players coming back (Angel and Johnson for WC, Chowbay for MJ, Elston, Turner and Schwerdt for Hville, the VanZant brothers and Wright for Beech, Mason and others for GHS, and T Malone and Anderton for SC). Throw in Davis from Lebanon and you will have some exciting football to look forward to.

• Upvote 1

I will meet any gallatin fan who wants to bet 100 dollars Gallatin will have a winning record. Wave fans know it will be a down year. They are picked last. You can whine and cry about my post. But I'm right. They got embarrassed by station camp and Portland last year. When I played all we did is win. So quit settling for losing. Gallatin needs Perry to get us back

A true Green Wave fan would not be talking like that. Especially a former player.

There is no one in the administration that wants Perry. I think Gallatin goes 5-5 or better. But we will see.

Just ran across this. Chicky, you owe GWAVE1 100 dollars.