9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Again, a couple of years away. Even without #3, SC has more talent. There's still #8, which Gallatin still has not tackled. The last two years haven't been close. I think there's one more of those in store.

I think you are wrong. Station Camp has to rebuild both lines while Gallatin has several returning. Lots of younger players got valuable minutes. SC does not have more talent. The three years before the last 2 weren't close either.

Gallatin qb did great this year. He will be hard to replace. I told him it was up to him and he responded with a great season. He was fifth best player in 9aaa

Clay was a leader on and off the field and showed great intelligence and maturity. I am sure though you were the difference with "its up to you" comment. Fifth best player? hold the phone. eers says Clay is the fifth best QB much less player.

He has a very capable back up returning. A dual threat.

Again, a couple of years away. Even without #3, SC has more talent. There's still #8, which Gallatin still has not tackled. The last two years haven't been close. I think there's one more of those in store.

I believe the teams are more equal at this point. Line play should favor Gallatin next season and although there will be younger kids at some skill positions, they have talent. Station Camp graduated many key players all over but do have some capable replacements. #8 was not tackled as a freshman either. If he stays out of trouble and improves grades, he will have a bright future.

Clay was a leader on and off the field and showed great intelligence and maturity. I am sure though you were the difference with "its up to you" comment. Fifth best player? hold the phone. eers says Clay is the fifth best QB much less player.

I was going to leave it alone, but since you brought it up... I'm sticking with it. 5th or 6th best, QB not player. Edited by eers

Clay was a leader on and off the field and showed great intelligence and maturity. I am sure though you were the difference with "its up to you" comment. Fifth best player? hold the phone. eers says Clay is the fifth best QB much less player.

Question is, which one? I think we are in store for a great QB battle in the spring.