9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

That's where the term "redshirt freshman" came about. I got the stats last night and saw that they out gained Oakland 450 to 250. Anyway, good year guys, look forward to seeing you on the varsity next fall as a few of you will be starters I am sure.

LOL buddy of mine at work, his son is a Freshman on Hvilles football team, he told me what happened in the last 5 seconds against Oakland. Glad Hville represent Sumner County, but I felt so sorry for the Oakland qb.....wow

There have been a couple of games this season where Lebanon has not been competitive.  Friday was one of those.  I honestly do feel that Harp has improved the program since he's been here but it's not showing up in the W/L column yet.  Bottom line wins are what matters.  Without an upset win at Beech next week, Harp will finish year 1 at 2-8.  Troy Crane was 2-8 in year one BTW.  Harp will have a fair shot to turn things around at LHS but for a guy with 326 wins and something like 7 titles in KY I was hoping for a little better even in year one at LHS. 

Special teams cost Lebanon two or three wins this year.  Blocked punts, punts returned for a touchdown, missed field goals, and many missed extra points.  This has to improve next year if Lebanon wants to finish .500 or better.

There are several kids in the school who would have been better kickers and punters than what they had.  I guess they couldn't be convinced to play.  Coach, if you are reading this (I doubt you are) seek them out.

Same from me. Very concerned about the excellent passing attack from Arlington with the QB having thrown for over 1800 yds, 16 TD's and only 4 picks. 3 receivers 6-2 or better and a good RB in Steveson. Must get pressure from the DL and must run the football much better than the last 2 weeks. Getting in the car in about an hour for the 200 mile ride. Thanks TSSAA. I understand we are taking 5 charter fan buses, Go Commandos!

Same from me. Very concerned about the excellent passing attack from Arlington with the QB having thrown for over 1800 yds, 16 TD's and only 4 picks. 3 receivers 6-2 or better and a good RB in Steveson. Must get pressure from the DL and must run the football much better than the last 2 weeks. Getting in the car in about an hour for the 200 mile ride. Thanks TSSAA. I understand we are taking 5 charter fan buses, Go Commandos!

Mondo; good luck to Hendersonville and have a safe trip to and from the game. Need to keep Arlington offense off the field with the H'ville ground game.

Put some heat on that QB !