9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I think the only two things that most can agree on is Hendersonville 1 and Portland 8. I will reserve both picks until later. That said I will break it down into top and bottom.

HHS, BHS, SCHS, LHS

Bottom

GHS, WCHS, MJHS, PHS

I know there will be a lot of critics in this one, mostly from Gallatin, but I still think they're a couple of years away "in district", from being that team.

I think the only two things that most can agree on is Hendersonville 1 and Portland 8. I will reserve both picks until later. That said I will break it down into top and bottom.

HHS, BHS, SCHS, LHS

Bottom

GHS, WCHS, MJHS, PHS

I know there will be a lot of critics in this one, mostly from Gallatin, but I still think they're a couple of years away "in district", from being that team.

No critic here. I can see why you chose the way you did, however, 2 through 7 can be switched around easily. I do believe Gallatin to be in the top 4 as well as Station Camp. Beech leaves me with too many questions. I believe MJ will rally. WC and LHS are on middle ground. Outside of Portland, Sumner County will be better than Wilson County. 

Thanks for the kind words. I was very proud of the Green Wave on what they accomplished this year. From being predicted to finish 7th on the district, based off last season, to winding up in the quarterfinals. Gallatin fell short on too many 4th and shorts (5) deep in NE territtory, which ultimately cost them the game. But NE is definitely going to be sore next week! MJ has represented 9AAA well in the past couple years, and I expect them to do the same next season. Gallatin / MJ will have some close games in the coming seasons I believe. Good luck to the Bears in the offseason. People will talk about them the way people talked about GHS going into this season, so just gotta look on to next year.

Looking forward to next year. MJ has a lot of doubters in MJ and in 9AAA. 2013 was very disappointing in many ways. Time to put 2013 in the past. I fully expect MJ to battle for the 9AAA title.

The upcoming Sr. class was undefeated as freshman, and JV has been undefeated the last 2 years.  Many juniors started or played a ton last year. With that being said; there are many questions to be answered. The talent is there. They need to spend a lot of time in the weight room getting bigger and stronger and focused.

Yall don't want the truth. Yall want me to sugarcoat everything. I'm not going too. I'm the one that motivated our players not to settle for losing. Look closely.

Really? You were at every practice/game? Please don't sugarcoat. I want the truth. The problem is you don't have it. You did not motivate anyone much less "our" players but, feel free to try.

Yall don't want the truth. Yall want me to sugarcoat everything. I'm not going too. I'm the one that motivated our players not to settle for losing. Look closely.

Delusional!!

You post nothing when Gallatin wins then say Gallatin sucks when they lose. You pipe the Perry cigar and look stupid all season long. Your claims are pointless and pathetic. Oh by the way, your prediction of 1-9 was a little off too.