9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

It is okay. You said it first. He may even be the least athletic but with his intangibles (leadership, knowledge of the game, character, courage, determination, and toughness) he has shown he is among the best.

I don't know the kid that well and was basing it solely on just that, athletic ability. I would never question those intangibles, he found a way to win! I do like to see those kids (as we all know they're the minority) succeed. Good year and congrats to him.

Question is, which one? I think we are in store for a great QB battle in the spring.

I think we have about 25 juniors  that will return next year and a large number of those played in every game this year..What QB are ya talking about TRT?

1. Julian Meader (sr.) would have been a starter on D and battled early for the QB job before an injury in a scrimmage ended his season. Baseball player as well.

2. Christian Campbell (jr.) played JV will compete but may serve another skill position better.

3. Dezmond Chambers (so.) Frosh/JV is short but capable but again may serve another skill position better. He is a good defensive player.

4. Wyatt Hayes (so.) Frosh/JV is taller, more prototypical and has a very good arm. Could bump up the list as he matures.

Also, a leading receiver, Dedarius Redding (sr.) has shown his arm with a 64 yard TD pass this past year.

Edited by TheRealTruth

1. Julian Meader (sr.) would have been a starter a D and battled early for the QB job before an injury in a scrimmage ended his season. Baseball player as well.

2. Christian Campbell (jr.) played JV will compete but may serve another skill position better.

3. Dezmond Chambers (so.) Frosh/JV is short but capable but again may serve another skill position better. He is a good defensive player.

4. Wyatt Hayes (so.) Frosh/JV is taller, more prototypical and has a very good arm. Could bump up the list as he matures.

Also, a leading receiver, Dedarius Redding (sr.) has shown his arm with a 64 yard TD pass this past year.

If you have four potential starters at QB, that's either really good or really bad. Lol

I don't know the kid that well and was basing it solely on just that, athletic ability. I would never question those intangibles, he found a way to win! I do like to see those kids (as we all know they're the minority) succeed. Good year and congrats to him.

If we are talking strictly athleticism, Jeremias Elston gets my vote.