Mount Juliet High School     3-6-0     .333 2-4-0   .333 190 293

Lebanon High School          2-7-0     .222 1-5-0   .167 133 203

Portland High School           0-9-0     .000 0-6-0   .000   54 264

#2 Station Camp 7-2, 5-1 @ #1 Hendersonville 7-2, 5-1

#3 Gallatin 6-3, 4-2 @ #5 Wilson Central 5-4, 3-3

#7 Lebanon 2-7, 1-5 @ #4 Beech 5-4, 4-2

#8 Portland 0-9,0-6 @ #6 Mt. Juliet 3-6, 2-4

Choose your pick.

Well, on the bright side, Beech has gave up more points than we have.......thats all I got, lol ......all this talk about Crabtree leaving, why? It is not his fault anymore than any other coach they had players hurt. Man wins a state championship one year, they ready to kick him out the next. WOW...Just like our coach said on the radio show, last night at one time we had 5 Sophomores and 1 Freshmen on defense...when ya got 4 -5 starters on the sidelines hurt, thats just bad luck. For us its even more compounded, since the new classifications came out, we have lost over 100 students, Back down to 1000 they said on the radio, thats hard no matter how ya cut it...with over 400 being Freshmen....Good luck to the Sumner County teams this week... and by far SC has the best QB we have played this year. Kid could drop the ball in a bucket from 50 yards, he was impressive. Even when he wasnt throwing to Malone.

There have been a couple of games this season where Lebanon has not been competitive.  Friday was one of those.  I honestly do feel that Harp has improved the program since he's been here but it's not showing up in the W/L column yet.  Bottom line wins are what matters.  Without an upset win at Beech next week, Harp will finish year 1 at 2-8.  Troy Crane was 2-8 in year one BTW.  Harp will have a fair shot to turn things around at LHS but for a guy with 326 wins and something like 7 titles in KY I was hoping for a little better even in year one at LHS. 

Well, on the bright side, Beech has gave up more points than we have.......thats all I got, lol ......all this talk about Crabtree leaving, why? It is not his fault anymore than any other coach they had players hurt. Man wins a state championship one year, they ready to kick him out the next. WOW...Just like our coach said on the radio show, last night at one time we had 5 Sophomores and 1 Freshmen on defense...when ya got 4 -5 starters on the sidelines hurt, thats just bad luck. For us its even more compounded, since the new classifications came out, we have lost over 100 students, Back down to 1000 they said on the radio, thats hard no matter how ya cut it...with over 400 being Freshmen....Good luck to the Sumner County teams this week... and by far SC has the best QB we have played this year. Kid could drop the ball in a bucket from 50 yards, he was impressive. Even when he wasnt throwing to Malone.

Not that he's a bad coach, he was open to jobs last year and was contacted by several. He knows what talent he has coming to him and he doesn't want it. Not a bad move. Smart on his

part. Just keep that in mind as you go forward. A lot of coaches in this region will move around next year. Ijs

There have been a couple of games this season where Lebanon has not been competitive.  Friday was one of those.  I honestly do feel that Harp has improved the program since he's been here but it's not showing up in the W/L column yet.  Bottom line wins are what matters.  Without an upset win at Beech next week, Harp will finish year 1 at 2-8.  Troy Crane was 2-8 in year one BTW.  Harp will have a fair shot to turn things around at LHS but for a guy with 326 wins and something like 7 titles in KY I was hoping for a little better even in year one at LHS. 

I agree, 2-8 is 2-8,and that's just not very good... :popcorneater: ...y'all should schedule little ole 2A Hartsville for an easy win...like Gallatin did... :hungry:

Congrats to the Commando freshman team led by Coach Chris Bain for their 2nd consecutive undefeated season as they win 33-30 over previously unbeaten Oakland in Murfreesboro tonight.

They held all the Freshmen back a year? Wouldnt it only be consecutive if the players were the same? LOL I just couldnt stop myself..... lol great program no doubt.