7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

Not to say, I dont think it can be done. Riverdale has made some strides and Hendersonville has a tendency to turn over the football. If Riverdale can win against Hendersonville, then they have 2 extremely winnable games in front of them

Well it looks like our original assessment was right.

Gone is any chance of going to the playoffs once again.

One more loss and it will be the first LOSING season........in I do not know how long.

R'dale that's FIVE!

Now for the really big question.  Who will be the first on here to bash me for calling it before the game even started? 

Swimmie or Hardtickle?

Edited by Lost Old Dad

Well it looks like our original assessment was right.

Gone is any chance of going to the playoffs once again.

One more loss and it will be the first LOSING season........in I do not know how long.

R'dale that's FIVE!

Now for the really big question.  Who will be the first on here to bash me for calling it before the game even started? 

Swimmie or Hardtickle?

I bash you for your negativity and claims of being a Reverdale fan. We all can make predictions. Someone is usually right. I predicted you would break your word and respond to me. I was right. I predicted your all caps and exclamation points. I was right. 

Rankin had the last losing season at Riverdale. Been quite a while. 

Such a keyboard tough guy ... living out your fantasy of being big and bad behind a keyboard ... enjoy it ... Tough guy . I bet you showed your sensitivity last night holding Coach Adylotte's hand and consoling him once again ... lol 

Tough guy? Because I use a more educated vocabulary with great wit and more effective insult than you? I can see how someone like you would see that as intimidating to the point of questioning their manhood and thus responding the way you have. 

I have a feeling your IQ and tooth count are running a close race. I chose the singular of tooth intentionally. Maybe you can figure why.

Tough guy? Because I use a more educated vocabulary with great wit and more effective insult than you? I can see how someone like you would see that as intimidating to the point of questioning their manhood and thus responding the way you have.

I have a feeling your IQ and tooth count are running a close race. I chose the singular of tooth intentionally. Maybe you can figure why.

I don't see anybody but you bragging on your intelligence , ya it really shows a lot of intelligence for you to get on here and call people terrorist , and talk about their teeth ... Intellectual wizard you are ... Oh I guess I'll take a page from your book and claim total victory over you ... I actually enjoy getting you so riled up , and yes you are very easy to manipulate like that ... There I claimed another victory ... Man , in just a paragraph I've already accumulated more victories than your hero . I picture you at the game last night hollering " Coach I Still LOVE YOU !!! " I bet you make Adyelotte a little nervous with your man crush, has he got a restraining order on you yet ? Lol

I don't see anybody but you bragging on your intelligence , ya it really shows a lot of intelligence for you to get on here and call people terrorist , and talk about their teeth ... Intellectual wizard you are ... Oh I guess I'll take a page from your book and claim total victory over you ... I actually enjoy getting you so riled up , and yes you are very easy to manipulate like that ... There I claimed another victory ... Man , in just a paragraph I've already accumulated more victories than your hero . I picture you at the game last night hollering " Coach I Still LOVE YOU !!! " I bet you make Adyelotte a little nervous with your man crush, has he got a restraining order on you yet ? Lol

You are quite delusional. It is disturbing the issues you exhibit. Nor I do not see myself or my posts showing you getting me "riled up." I certainly see no brags, just pointing out the differences in syntax.

Go Riverdale, beat Maryville. Oh wait, they are not playing, are they? That being the case why are you posting in this thread? Oh, now I remember; petty little man who can't let go when insulted and doesnt know when to stop trying despite how pathetic he is made to look. 

Speaking of man crushes, it is very strange that you keep mentioning them while posting to me and you are never talking about football. I find your man crush on me and inability to stop posting to me quite disturbing. Seek help. Continued posting to me only further proves my point about you. 

Like others, you make it too easy. Your next post will further prove my point about you. Thanks for playing.  Speak boy, speak. 

. Nor I do not see myself or my posts showing you getting me "riled up.".

If you're gonna play the superior syntax and grammar man you should proof read what you write ... But you being the genius you are I'm sure you already know that . I really am enjoying how emotional you are defending your man ...

If you're gonna play the superior syntax and grammar man you should proof read what you write ... But you being the genius you are I'm sure you already know that . I really am enjoying how emotional you are defending your man ...

Thank you for calling me a genius. I have never stated such. I see no emotion on my part. But certainly all can see it on your part.

It's rather sad that you use insults I used on you earlier about your obvious erratic emotions and lack of control. Try to at least be original, especially since your insults cannot be intelligent. 

And thank you for speaking on my command. Good boy. And thanks for proving the man crush you have on me and posting repeatedly to me without it being football.

Come on, junior...one more...I know you have it in you..prove me right yet again...so predicable. 

Go Warriors. Lets work hard and put the negativity behind you. Ignore the losers on here that don't believe in you. 

Thank you for calling me a genius. I have never stated such. I see no emotion on my part. But certainly all can see it on your part.

It's rather sad that you use insults I used on you earlier about your obvious erratic emotions and lack of control. Try to at least be original, especially since your insults cannot be intelligent. 

And thank you for speaking on my command. Good boy. And thanks for proving the man crush you have on me and posting repeatedly to me without it being football.

Come on, junior...one more...I know you have it in you..prove me right yet again...so predicable. 

Go Warriors. Lets work hard and put the negativity behind you. Ignore the losers on here that don't believe in you. 

Good boy , now roll over ... play dead ... Once again come on over Rover ... You're boring me now , why don't you share a special moment between you and the Coach ? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy hearing how special that man is to you ... Hey , Come on little boy , let's hear about how Intelligent you are again .. cracks me up to hear you keep talking yourself up . 

Hey one other thing , how does it prove a point when I respond , when you always respond right back?  Rover ? 

I'll break the Ice with you ... Your Insults are so much more Intelligent !! lol , there someone finally besides yourself complimented your Intelligence !! I'm sure that makes you Happy !!! Gooood Boy ... Goood Booooy !!!

Good boy , now roll over ... play dead ... Once again come on over Rover ... You're boring me now , why don't you share a special moment between you and the Coach ? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy hearing how special that man is to you ... Hey , Come on little boy , let's hear about how Intelligent you are again .. cracks me up to hear you keep talking yourself up . 

Hey one other thing , how does it prove a point when I respond , when you always respond right back?  Rover ? 

I'll break the Ice with you ... Your Insults are so much more Intelligent !! lol , there someone finally besides yourself complimented your Intelligence !! I'm sure that makes you Happy !!! Gooood Boy ... Goood Booooy !!!

Well, you are making this way too easy. Here's what I'm going to do; I'm going to give you the last word. As a small, petty "man" that is way out of his league and feels he needs to prove his manhood, I will allow you the last word without rebuttal from me. The catch is that in taking the last word, you prove to all that you are the inferior, petty man that has an inferiority complex making you have the last word, no matter how unintelligent or immature it may be. 

So here is your chance, small one. No more rebuttal from me because your obtuse ignorance is a waste of my time. You butted into a discussion that was not your own and you have been embarrassed at every exchange yet you are too simple to see it. 

Here is your chance to prove to all that as the small "man" you are, you need the last word. As the bigger person, I am giving it to you. I know you won't let me down, you are pedantic and predictable. Your weak pride will make you say something and in doing so, you prove you are the smaller man. Even if you don't respond, it will eat you up to have been bested yet again, and you will simply wait for another of my posts to respond to, but you will still know that ultimately you were bested. 

Either way, I win. Lesson over, junior. Have at it and embarrass yourself further. Sorry for being redundant in several of my comments on this post, you seem to need a lot of repetition to understand anything. 

In the words of your custom signature line at the bottom of your posts:

"say..'ello..to my lil..friend!!!!!!!"

So long, peewee. 

Word ... You have no idea how much you've made me laugh .... Coach needs his yard mowed early tomorrow morning ... btw , I didn't even read your last Novel , always the same boring stuff , I claim total Victory over you  :mrgreen: 

Oh btw , if you ever respond to anybody again on this board it proves how inferior you are !! lol , like I said , you're a funny guy . 

Word ... You have no idea how much you've made me laugh .... Coach needs his yard mowed early tomorrow morning ... btw , I didn't even read your last Novel , always the same boring stuff , I claim total Victory over you  :mrgreen: 

Oh btw , if you ever respond to anybody again on this board it proves how inferior you are !! lol , like I said , you're a funny guy . 

Someone has to hold the coach when all these loses keep mounting up and tell him all will be ok!

Edited by warhawks