7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

Mrs. Reed is a normal football mom... with a big smile and probably enjoying the evening... post game!

Nothing about Harrison's Mom is what I would call normal. LOL   She normally has a HUGE smile and was a pleasure to share an office with for 8 years.

His Dad is the calm cool collected one.

They are a hoot to sit with at a game also.

Indy seems to be imploding the last two weeks... they need to get it back together or Blackman will run it down their throat. What is going on over in Thompsons Station?

Beech is really good and regrouped after the Hurd injury. Shows me they are a well coached team and will be a force in 5A regardless of the personnel. Siegel will have their hands full again and will have to earn it, Beech will give no quarter (or turnovers or wide open receivers).

Oakland will roll over the Bruins. Looking for Riverdale to put a whoppin on Hendersonville. Lavergne and Shirley ... i mean Smyrna big wins.

Week 5 games

Beech @ Siegel TNL

Brentwood @ Oakland

Indy @ Blackman

R'dale @ Hendersonville

Smyrna @ Sycamore

Lavergne @ Whites Creek

Week 5 games

Beech @ Siegel TNL

Brentwood @ Oakland

Indy @ Blackman

R'dale @ Hendersonville

Smyrna @ Sycamore

Lavergne @ Whites Creek

Maybe I heard wrong, but does Stewie host Summit out of Williamson for homecoming this week?   Is that not a good chance for Rutherford to claim some bragging rights if a school that has been open a month can beat one from Williamson that is in it's third year?

Maybe I heard wrong, but does Stewie host Summit out of Williamson for homecoming this week? Is that not a good chance for Rutherford to claim some bragging rights if a school that has been open a month can beat one from Williamson that is in it's third year?

Yep something to hang your hat on. I think this year is summit's first crack at 6A. So don't get to excited. If you think about it all of Stewie's guys have been around a 6A program much longer than Summit seeing how most of them transferred from 6A programs. So really you should do well.

I'm not sure where you got that information but it couldn't more more incorrect.

SCHS has 16 freshman and 30 sophomores on their varsity roster.  I'm not sure what make kids who were playing in middle school last year veterans of 6a football.  Pretty sure it doesn't.  Same goes for the 30 of them that were playing 9th grade ball somewhere a year ago.

Summit opened in Aug. of 2011, played a ten game varsity schedule in 2012, and now plays in the district with the rest of the Williamson schools + Dickson County. 

I heard the purple and yellow school went 1-9 the year it opened in the (at the time) new building with the only win over nearby LHS which also just opened and never had football or any other sport before because it didn't exist before.   Should the purple and yellow team forfeit that win and change their record officially to 0-10 that year?  LHS was 3 years newer than Summit is.

I'm not sure where you got that information but it couldn't more more incorrect.

SCHS has 16 freshman and 30 sophomores on their varsity roster. I'm not sure what make kids who were playing in middle school last year veterans of 6a football. Pretty sure it doesn't. Same goes for the 30 of them that were playing 9th grade ball somewhere a year ago.

Summit opened in Aug. of 2011, played a ten game varsity schedule in 2012, and now plays in the district with the rest of the Williamson schools + Dickson County.

I heard the purple and yellow school went 1-9 the year it opened in the (at the time) new building with the only win over nearby LHS which also just opened and never had football or any other sport before because it didn't exist before. Should the purple and yellow team forfeit that win and change their record officially to 0-10 that year? LHS was 3 years newer than Summit is.

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night. Your distain for the purple and gold really drives you. Its kind of funny actually. I hope Stewie does win. I will be pulling for them like i do all RuCo teams when they play out the of district. You should be the favorite in that game. Thought you guys should have won already (Lavergne game comes to mind). All sarcasm aside and being a part of a 1-9 season last year, i am sure it is frustrating to work hard and come up short. It takes a special group of young men to buy in every week and know that you are an underdawg. My point is that Summit is not much further along in their 6A experience than Stewie. Their freshman were middle schoolers last year also and their sophomores played 4A as well. Yes they have played together for one year and you have freshmen on your roster.They have a slight advantage in that regard. Marginal at best. But stewie is definetly more talented than Summit. Along with the 16 freshmen and 30 sophmores, you also have 27 juniors and 5 seniors (according to the roster on 7AAA network website). And I am willing to bet that not all of them are new to football and some of those have 6A experience in some form. So yes you should win. Cant wait for it to happen. Good luck this week. And oh by the way Shirley was the better character of the two anyway. Thanks. Edited by milo118