7AAA predictions and expectations

BKisler

That's what I was thinking also. 

Way to show your support there, Riverdale "fan." 

Here come the all caps and exclamation points about how you are being a realist while supporting your team...

Or perhaps you will keep your word and ignore me...

Or perhaps your coacht significant other will respond on your behalf...

Lots of options I am sure I have not named too... let's see how this goes

Here come the all caps and exclamation points about how you are being a realist while supporting your team...

I call them like I see them.  Not like I want them to go.

As to this particular game I had it as a win for R'dale before the season started.  Unfortunately the consistency is not there anymore to call a win a sure thing.  Wing t vs Wing t.  Hendersonville's advantage is they are at home and pass more.

BTW my significant other does not even get on computers here or anywhere else.

As to my feelings about you, it is simple.  Mind over matter.  I do not mind as you do not matter.

Seriously, if you dont have anything to add besides just trolling LOD all the time, do everybody a favor and dissapear from these boards...................

I call them like I see them.  Not like I want them to go.

As to this particular game I had it as a win for R'dale before the season started.  Unfortunately the consistency is not there anymore to call a win a sure thing.  Wing t vs Wing t.  Hendersonville's advantage is they are at home and pass more.

BTW my significant other does not even get on computers here or anywhere else.

As to my feelings about you, it is simple.  Mind over matter.  I do not mind as you do not matter.

I figured I could get you to break your word, and it only took one post. Thanks "fan."

I'm thinking this will be a break out game for Riverdale that will set up the rest of the season to disappoint you with more wins than you think they will have. That's being a fan, positive thinking and supporting the entire team, players and staff. Learn a lesson. 

Seriously, if you dont have anything to add besides just trolling LOD all the time, do everybody a favor and dissapear from these boards...................

You have my permission to shut up. No one rattled your cage. LOD is capable of responding for himself, even though he has a few closeted admirers that occasionally try to come to his rescue. Thanks for playing.

LOD goes down as the worst Riverdale fan in history for his negativity and blind condemnation of coaches who are sweating it out every day trying to develop young men, teach and prepare them for and about life with the allegory of football, and win some games along the way. 

But hey, let's badmouth those guys because we don't like their offense or the way the do or don't coach football, or if they win a popularity contest by having 100+ players on the sideline. Sure you go right ahead and defend it. 

it is clear who should leave the boards. And you can consider yourself part of that crowd. 

Wish I had as much confidence as you. Even if Stewarts Creek wins, Riverdale beating Hendersonville would be a pretty sizable upset

Hendersonville didn't look like world beater on t.v. against Gallatin recently.  And remember, I saw Gallatin fall behind upstart Stewie 32-14 at one point.

Riverdale's win over LaVergne is not to be taken lightly.  LHS only stunk totally in the first game of the year and then only stunk on defense in the second game.  They took new-improved Ravenwood (unbeaten at this point) into overtime.  Which reminds me, I'm not fan of Williamson County teams and if Ravenwood didn't get Shawn Jefferson's kid they wouldn't be half the team they are... but they DO have him and haven't lost... so how is it they are not ranked? 

Hendersonville didn't look like world beater on t.v. against Gallatin recently.  And remember, I saw Gallatin fall behind upstart Stewie 32-14 at one point.

Riverdale's win over LaVergne is not to be taken lightly.  LHS only stunk totally in the first game of the year and then only stunk on defense in the second game.  They took new-improved Ravenwood (unbeaten at this point) into overtime.  Which reminds me, I'm not fan of Williamson County teams and if Ravenwood didn't get Shawn Jefferson's kid they wouldn't be half the team they are... but they DO have him and haven't lost... so how is it they are not ranked? 

I agree, Hendersonville shot themselves in the foot many times, but yet was in that game despite everything going against them. The series has been pretty close every year, and would love for Riverdale to pull the upset and make a run.

As far as Ravenwood not being ranked, you got me. But I gave up long ago on trying to understand the voting habits of the AP Poll

Wish I had as much confidence as you. Even if Stewarts Creek wins, Riverdale beating Hendersonville would be a pretty sizable upset

The power rankings I have seen have the Warriors as a slight favorite. Honestly they have played a tougher schedule than we have. Very concerned about the athletes and the speed that the Warriors have. Must eliminate the mistakes that have cost us the last 2 games. I expect a close high scoring game.