AA Girls Basketball Teams

secretagentman

Might be a tough year for MC this year. After watching the JC game its hard to say where the bulk of the scoring is going to come from, but man, what a team JC has this year. Best high school girls team I've seen. MC may just be a year or two from being where they need to be. They will be a tough outing for anyone though.

Who are you referring to with MC and JC?

I watched both the Riverdale and the Jackson County game, and honestly I believe Jackson County could play with Riverdale, if not beat them. I know, Riverdale is one of the best teams in the state and for that matter the nation. However, Macon County was only down 7 to them at halftime. Be that as it may, could have been first game rust for Riverdale or Macon County was just playing well. Jackson County is good, very good. I do believe it would be a close contest. 

Just imagine if JC hadn't lost their point guard. I am one who thought JC would take a small step down after losing a pretty good senior class and their size. I was dead wrong. They are possibly better as some of the young girls that didn't play much last year are really good.

JC is in the Rverdale Classic after Christmas, not sure who they play though. Would also love to see them and Riverdale hook up.

Blackman beat JC pretty bad over the summer so I really doubt they can hang with Riverdale and that's not to say JC is not a good team but they are in different classifications for a reason.

I've heard from several that Blackman is better than Riverdale this year, and will not just end the streak, but are the favorites to win state. Granted, I've never seen either team play. I would love to see Jackson County play sometime this year though. I've never gotten to see Jaycee Coe play at all. 

Blackman beat JC pretty bad over the summer so I really doubt they can hang with Riverdale and that's not to say JC is not a good team but they are in different classifications for a reason.

Can't always read too much into summer camp games. Year before last CPA destroyed JC by 30 in a summer camp game. Then they played the following season and Jackson County beat CPA by 15. Who went on to win AA.

Blackman is a top ten them nationally, I do not believe JC could beat them. But I promise they would be a worthy foe.

Jackson county can play with riverdale and blackman and I don't care what class they are in.best team I've seen in a while.im pretty sure nobody in class A is going to beat them and not many if any AA could beat them.they are a well balanced team and well coached.my hat's off to them this year.

If you really think JC can play with Riverdale and Blackman, then you don't have to worry since there's not an A or AA team that can touch them.