AA Girls Basketball Teams

secretagentman

Devil, I am going to contest that statement. I do not think there is a player in the state that can hold Jaycee at bay. However, I do think the rest of the Lady Blue Devils are guardable. So I don't think it will be a blowout in any gym. Who knows?

Sells, Dailey, and Winningham are all very solid post players and then add guard play of Meadows, shooting of Dillon, and the defense of Reeder, I just don't see it a blowout. Maybe I'm way off. Plus, the bench that Coach Riddle will have to compliment her starters in time...very positive situation.

LA is as good as any team in the Upper Cumberland don't get me wrong here, but Coe is even better this year than she was last year and with the super sophomores of Flynn and Allen, junior post Lyndsey Phillips and a very deep bench this team will be loaded.  The last graduating senior class lost a grand total of 3 home games in their 4 years of playing at Jackson County and I will b e surprised if this one loses at home either.  Having said that i do believe LA will be our toughest test at home this year.  I was merely stirring the proverbial pot a little on the "blow out" thing lol.  Its August so i'm a little bored.... :popcorneater:

Jackson County at home vs Livingston Academy

12-18-12. 23 points

12-10-11. 11 points

02-01-11. 14 points

01-28-10. 4 points

02-03-09. 13 points

This is the last 5 games between LA and JC, Jackson County wins. LA hasn't won at JC since 08', so I don't think devil fanatic is that far off base. It's a new year, I guess we will see.

LA will be good I believe. JC will be hard to beat on any floor no doubt. But JC will not have the middle size they have had the last 4 years. Speaking of size, JC will have a tough time in their own district after reading a particular sunday paper. CR will be a big and tall task for a lot of teams this year and few years to come with good guard play as well.

LA will be good I believe. JC will be hard to beat on any floor no doubt. But JC will not have the middle size they have had the last 4 years. Speaking of size, JC will have a tough time in their own district after reading a particular sunday paper. CR will be a big and tall task for a lot of teams this year and few years to come with good guard play as well.

I read that same article.... :popcorneater:

Add in the freshmen class of Livingston Academy though, as class that has five players that just won a state title. They can contribute as well immediately.

LA has great feeder programs and should be good for a long time to come.  Have you seen Jackson County's freshman class?  This is probably the biggest and tallest group of girls to come into our high school in a long time!  Should be some great battles!

LA has great feeder programs and should be good for a long time to come.  Have you seen Jackson County's freshman class?  This is probably the biggest and tallest group of girls to come into our high school in a long time!  Should be some great battles!

I have. Coach Brown has a great advantage with coaching his girls from middle school on. I think that is great. I make my program as similar as possible to LA's so that IF I have a future player, her transition is smooth. I think we can definitely bet on both blue and white teams representing the area in Murfreesboro this year.

I have. Coach Brown has a great advantage with coaching his girls from middle school on. I think that is great. I make my program as similar as possible to LA's so that IF I have a future player, her transition is smooth. I think we can definitely bet on both blue and white teams representing the area in Murfreesboro this year.

Agreed! and i will be pulling for HOGEYE when we get there!

Elizabethton and CAK are two picks of mine.

2 8-AA teams (Toss up! Most likely LA, but everyone will be competitive) or 1 8-AA and McMinn Central.

I think that this will be one of the most entertaining years that 8-AA has had in a long time!

Not sure about the other four. How is 13-AA looking this year?

Edited by dctiger