AA Girls Basketball Teams

secretagentman

If you really think JC can play with Riverdale and Blackman, then you don't have to worry since there's not an A or AA team that can touch them.

Not sure why a Macon Co fan would have to worry about Jackson Co. He was just stating his opinion after having seen Macon play both teams.

I agree devil its a matter of teams thats why I brought up classification because JC is a much smaller school than Riverdale and Blackman and we love JC (Jaycee Coe) that is, you know she plays in the summer with the Riverdale, Blackman, and Oakland kids so we know what she is capable of and hate that her point guard got injured and wish her all the best.

Riverdale and Blackman are better than Jackson County as a whole. Jackson County has a player that would start on either team in Jaycee Coe but they are better teams especially since JC lost their point guard. Blackman, Riverdale and Oakland are all very good teams and would be very tough match ups for JC.

I agree 100%, but once in a blue moon, just like when #1 in the nation Shelbyville came to little ol' Jackson county we sent them and dateline NBC back to SCHS with a Loss. Then by the end of the year, Shelbyville beat JC by 40.

• Upvote 1

Riverdale and Blackman are better than Jackson County as a whole. Jackson County has a player that would start on either team in Jaycee Coe but they are better teams especially since JC lost their point guard. Blackman, Riverdale and Oakland are all very good teams and would be very tough match ups for JC.

Honestly, it would be a tough game, not just because of Jaycee Coe. Jackson County looks solid nearly everywhere. Maybe size would hurt them, but they all knock down shots.

• 2 months later...

Played CAK Friday and was very surprised with their play. We were intimidated from the start and got way down but really outplayed/outscored them the entire second half with a very average team. I know they are missing Hooper but thought the other would have adapted their game by now.

No question Hooper was a difference maker.  I thought Alcoa would be better too after returning most of their sub-state team, but if they can't shoot (which they're deadly when they can), they have a hard time because they can't penetrate very well.