AA Girls Basketball Teams

secretagentman

I think this is Cannon County's year. They have been playing great ball all year. I think the game at

Livingston tomorrow night will be a test. LA is tough at home and they have been playing good ball since Christmas. I do see Cannon getting a win but it will not be easy.

I'm going to go out on a limb and make my State Tournament picks for Class AA

Grainger

Elizabethton

Cannon Co.

Livingston

Martin Luther King

Creek Wood

Dyersburg

McNairy Central

Picking Cannon County to bring home GOLD BALL

Very good picks.Im going with creek wood.

Well we all know that I am going to pick CAK coming out of their region.  Untill they prove me wrong they will always be at the top of my list.  Either way it looks like everybody is coming with stong teams so state should be a lot of fun.  I dont think it is a gimme for anybody!  If it was we wouldnt play the games.

I like CAK to go all the way this year....momentum is a great difference maker and this team not only wants to improve on last year's performance, but they know they are capable.

Beware the sleeping giant:

1. CAK

2. Livingston Academy

3. Cannon Co

4. Macon Co

5. Elizabethon

6. Smith Co

7. Central Magnent

8. Dekalb

9. York

Edited by BRPro

I haven't seen Cannon County or Cak play this year.  i have seen Creek Wood play.  I like their chances to get to satate, but Martin Luther King and Sycamore are pretty good teams, so it will be tough.  i hope it happens.  Would loved for Creek Wood to have a chance for a gold ball.

I like CAK to go all the way this year....momentum is a great difference maker and this team not only wants to improve on last year's performance, but they know they are capable.

Beware the sleeping giant:

1. CAK

2. Livingston Academy

3. Cannon Co

4. Macon Co

5. Elizabethon

6. Smith Co

7. Central Magnent

8. Dekalb

9. York

[/quote

Sleeping Giant - are you referring to the 6'6" Hooper who is returning just in time for District play? Too bad for the girls who were committed since the beginning of the season. Sending a great message there - WIN at all costs. SMH

Xparton

As I understand it the team held a meeting and voted unanimously to let her play. She has some great friends on that team that she has played with since they were 7 years old. Including her best friend. I also heard that she approached the coach about it and not the other way around.