Top 10 polls voted by coaches

powerp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw in the 'kees from Greenback. That's 30% of the poll with probably an 80% chance to win it.

I agree.Greenback returns a very good ball team this yr.I saw them beat Pigeon Forge in the spring scrimmage they are much more physical than yrs past the new coach is doing a great job.The Oline is big and fast and the #1 is a dandy tailback!Get the QB position nailed down and they will surprise alot of folks.I thought the Dline would suffer from losing Disney but I was very impressed with them in the spring.

They are definitely the team to beat. They return the entire team. Just like Gordonsville last year. Should be no excuses not to win it.

You said on the Gordonsville 2013 thread they were the team to beat.

Now on this thread you say Coalfield is the team to beat.

We all know you aint picking SP.

So who ya got?

:popcorneater:

You said on the Gordonsville 2013 thread they were the team to beat.

Now on this thread you say Coalfield is the team to beat.

We all know you aint picking SP.

So who ya got?

:popcorneater:

Coalfield should be the team to beat based on returning players. The top teams in the east are.

1. Coalfield

2. SP

3. Gordonsville

4. Greenback

These four teams are the only four teams that have a chance at representing the east for 1A.

What's up with all these privates sitting atop the 2a poll?

Which brings me to this point : What's up with Mitchell? Bouncing around different classes like a Forrest Gump ping pong ball? Last couple years they were a 4a playoff team..the prior 2 years a 5a playoff team..year before that played for the 3a State Title.

Which brings me back to my original point : What's up with all these privates sitting atop the 2a poll? Even with a 1.8 multiplier they are like Velcro...just sticking around in 2a.

I guess my point is : I don't like Velcro...its so yesterday...lol

2a has a lot of stout teams

What's up with all these privates sitting atop the 2a poll?

Which brings me to this point : What's up with Mitchell? Bouncing around different classes like a Forrest Gump ping pong ball? Last couple years they were a 4a playoff team..the prior 2 years a 5a playoff team..year before that played for the 3a State Title.

Which brings me back to my original point : What's up with all these privates sitting atop the 2a poll? Even with a 1.8 multiplier they are like Velcro...just sticking around in 2a.

I guess my point is : I don't like Velcro...its so yesterday...lol

2a has a lot of stout teams

They had a ruling that the multiplier can't bump you up more than one class no matter what the numbers are. This is why Knox Catholic is 4A. I'm sure some others have moved down also.

Edited by Red Rebels