region1 1a

pujo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've talked to a few of the kids and its true, I guess they'll just have to plug away without um. Just gotta go with the kids who are comitted and willing to work. Hampton had 3 potential starters come amiss,They are history, were better off developeing some of the younger kids who are dedicated and willing to pay the price. It don't look like it will make a bit of difference, Glad they did it now instead of latter on when we were depending on um.

EXACTLY!

EXACTLY!

In my opinion coaches jobs are alot bigger than winning football games, its really about making hard working dedicated men out of these boys.Very few of these kids are going to play at the next level, but all of um are going to have to face the real world . Without comittment and dedication,they are going to fail.

Old king hasn't said a lot so far but I wanted to take time to say I'm really proud of the chs players. Especially the ones in our church. Not only do they represent cloudland, they represent our community and church with class. I'm sure Hampton, unaka, and hv have players who do the same. I wish you all a safe season