Friday Night Main Event Pre-Season Top Ten in 3A

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully Chatt Central gets to honorable mention level.  I think the Tyner vs Chatt Central will be a good one to watch.  It may be the one game that has the most total Athletic players on the field at one time.  

I think both teams will have  2 losses a piece but lots of talent on both of those squads.  Guess it comes down to coaching. I know Turner is a great Coach with hardware to prove it. 

hopefully Chatt Central gets to honorable mention level.  I think the Tyner vs Chatt Central will be a good one to watch.  It may be the one game that has the most total Athletic players on the field at one time.  

I think both teams will have  2 losses a piece but lots of talent on both of those squads.  Guess it comes down to coaching. I know Turner is a great Coach with hardware to prove it.

If this game was earlier on the schedule it could be an excellent matchup...October is a long time from now(especially in football)...we can only hope that the best players are on the field at that time..the way I look at the season is this: scrimmage season, 1st half(Sept), 2nd half(Oct), and Playoffs...hopefully we can get through each layer with minimal physical issues!

Where is CPA in this poll? They have 2 d-1 prospects already committed and great support. They may not be as good at QB as last year, but I don't see a huge drop off in talent. How can they not be in the top 10? How can Lipscomb be rated ahead of CPA?

If you would have seen how Pearl Cohn shut Cpa down the other day in the scrimmage you would be worried...It shocked me! CPA has a LONG way to go

If you would have seen how Pearl Cohn shut Cpa down the other day in the scrimmage you would be worried...It shocked me! CPA has a LONG way to go

Doesn't shock me that much. They return only a few starters and last year's senior class was one of the best in years - not only talent but leadership. Plus with Parker Howell out with injuries for a while their defensive line is really affected. Did Nichols play? If not, that is a big hole as well.