Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

There was some kind of illegal procedure etc.when Grundy ran a fake punt. I think they might have barely made it but it wasn't as if it cost them a 50 yard play. Plus it was 27-7 at the time around midfield. The flag was thrown immediately not when it looked as if the fake might work. Sequatchie pressuring the quarterback and having no turnovers until they had a big lead were major parts of the game.

I thought it might go something like that.  I read all the previous posts the last two weeks and just thought some folks might be in for a little surprise.

I see the potential for Sequatchie's program to really take off over the next several year.  The Middle School program won the conference championship last year and are 2-1 so for this year with a 30-0 win over South Pittsburg and last night 40-12 over Grundy.  It just looks like things have slowly started turning for the Indians. 

He was trying to find excuses to cover up that he Is not a coach and he got out coached! How long is it gonna take to get a change? Or Better yet for people to open there eyes and realize it!

thanks beav, I was beginning to think I was the only one that feels this way.  if you notice, the coach has something special to say to the refs every game. :cry:  dry those tears and coach the kids

These seniors at Grundy beat sequatchie when they were in middle school by 20 points it just goes to show what lack of coaching can do even when the talents there.

not only the seniors but the juniors also beat Sequatchie middle school.  the talent is there the coaching is not.  if you cannot turn a program around in 4 or 5 years, coaching may not be your calling.  I think rayburn could coach this team and go at least 7/3.

I'm really glad to see that more people are feeling this way besides me. This is getting really old, and fast I must say. I noticed tonight in defense especially they were talking about the secondary being young. That was wrong most of the game till the fourth quarter there were junior an seniors filling them positions. Don't know about other Grundy fans but this ones ready for a change!!