Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

I have been watching the Grundy Threads for a while now and decided to get in on the action. I wonder if these gentlemen that are always bashing the coaches have ever even coached or played a day of football in their lives? Probably not. They just troll around these threads pretending to know everything about the game. I am thinking maybe this beaverboy or maybe this opie guy or even this yellerjacket fan should be the next coach since they seem to know everything. Just a thought. Hey I got an idea! Why don't one of you boys submit a resume to the school or something and see if you can do a better job? You might even get us a 1-9 season next year.

Well GRUNDY pride looks like you should be worried about the next game on Friday instead of what people on here are saying. And at least be able to go in and adjust at halftime instead of sticking to the original game plan week in and week out. Lets put that pride aside grundy pride and do what's right for these young men. And as a school system lets do our homework and find us a great hire for these young men. It's beginning to get old!! It's not just the beaverboy or this opie guy or yellerjacket the trains bigger than your letting on.

I have been watching the Grundy Threads for a while now and decided to get in on the action. I wonder if these gentlemen that are always bashing the coaches have ever even coached or played a day of football in their lives? Probably not. They just troll around these threads pretending to know everything about the game. I am thinking maybe this beaverboy or maybe this opie guy or even this yellerjacket fan should be the next coach since they seem to know everything. Just a thought. Hey I got an idea! Why don't one of you boys submit a resume to the school or something and see if you can do a better job? You might even get us a 1-9 season next year.

Ouch!

well said coach :wub:

Well GRUNDY pride looks like you should be worried about the next game on Friday instead of what people on here are saying. And at least be able to go in and adjust at halftime instead of sticking to the original game plan week in and week out. Lets put that pride aside grundy pride and do what's right for these young men. And as a school system lets do our homework and find us a great hire for these young men. It's beginning to get old!! It's not just the beaverboy or this opie guy or yellerjacket the trains bigger than your letting on.

Are you the caboose?

I found another one on the pass list :roflol:

It's hard to swallow isn't it. But it takes a bigger person to admit that he isn't the right person for the job than for him to keep dragging it out year after year! When do you get to the point that you finally admit this mountains bigger than I can climb its time for someone else to lead. No yeller jacket we might be stepping on some of the real toes here! I feel him curling them up in his shoes.

Edited by Beavcleaver