Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

This one is really hard to call. Once again I find myself agreeing with Beaver. (twice in one week....how did that happen?) We really don't know what the Indians are capable of as of yet. This will be the first big test of the year for them. But then again I don't really think we have seen everything the Jackets have either. I will guarantee you this. Grundy's offense will be hard to stop especially if they get Nolan going early. If the defense steps up and gets a turnover or two Grundy will be very hard to beat.

If we wanna beat grundy our D is gonna have to be on there A game and our O line is gonna have to block cuz we have 2 or 3 good backs. If we dont turn it over i think we can win this game. This is our first true test to see were we stand and if we beat grundy i think we will surprise some ppl around here cuz were prob the underdog friday night and i know our boys will be fired up and ready to play. So good luck boys lets win this game. GO INDIANS

This could possibly be one of the best games out there Friday Night. I fully expect both teams to be fired up. I know our Offense can score with anyone. It's a Two-Headed Monster led by RB Nolan and QB Mainord. The Defense however still has a few question marks. They did play better last week and if they continue to improve we will be a dangerous team to play. Looking forward to a great game in Dunlap. Hopefully with no injuries to either team.

GO GRUNDY!

Grundy has scored 35 and 48 in the first two weeks. Don't see them being held to 20 or less like some expect. Defense tells the tail as always. Can Grundy hold Sequatchie's offense? Can the Indians cover all the Jacket offensive targets....which is a whole lot these days... I expect a big atmosphere. I just hope I'm not late and miss anything as I have a doctor's appointment in Nashville at 1:00. Hope to get there early enough to talk to Big Sam.

Good luck grundy. Have the safe drive down hope yal have a huge crowd tom night.

Del has raised some interesting questions. This one will come down to Defense when its all said and done. Grundy has so many weapons on Offense. If SC keys in on stopping the running game we absolutely have a QB that can throw the ball to some talented receivers. SC put up 40 in the first game. This one could possibly be a shootout.

I have been asking around. There are alot of folks from the mountain coming down tomorrow night. I am flat out pumped up for this one! It's gonna be a Dandy!