Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

I believe that Gudger would take the opportunity. He has already proved he can coach a winner in our middle school program. Why wouldn't a young man want to try his reigns out at it. But on the other hand why not go out and get a coach with a proven track record and see what happens.

I agree with your thought process but finding that coach my prove to difficult.

FYI----- in the past 20 years Grundy has only had 6 winning seasons against 14 losing seasons. Those 6 winning season saw 1-10 win, 1-9 win, 3-7 win ans 1-6 win season.

Well here again look who we went out and got? You have to be selective and put someone in charge if this that knows what's going on and not just jump at the first thing that looks inviting. I see when the conversation got I stepping on toes people want to get out! But the truth tends to cut sometimes but it's time for a change! Great job today VOLS!

You are still missing the point. Who in their right mind will come there to coach. You coach have to see that beating up on the Graces, Whitwells and other Class A programs is not building your program. You beat them then play someone in your class and take a thumping.

K.C. Came to Grundy. Grundy had a guy who was building what K.C. Took over. And it was taken away from him in just three years and he got to the second round before K.C... These guys are on year five. Do they help the middle school or pee wee guys? What have they done to build the program other than schedule cupcakes and then get mad when they are told not to drop S.P.?

Who have they ever out coached?

Well Billy this "pride feller" as you say is out of here. I will not be coming back to read this mess any more. These coaches are fine young men. They are good people. They do not deserve the bashing they are getting in here. I'm not going to sit and listen to this any more. Have a nice day everyone.

. Well don't you love it when people throw up this card? Folks this Is not a question of character here in the least! Why people like to do this I do not understand! Here's the thing, you have a job to do right? I'm your employer an your not doing your job am I gonna keep letting you work here even though I'm losing money or in this case games? Do i let you stay just because you are a fine young man? You tell me? This is by no means a way to do business. You will still be teaching so you still have a job your just losing your coaching position. So in other words no ones left out in the cold or unemployed. It's just time for a change. That's all that's being mentioned here. So stop whining about bad mouthing because no ones doing that either. It's time to do something about it is all the board is talking about here.

del you misunderstood......its the bryants clan that is on the pass list

I understood who you meant was on the list. You didn't understand that I meant Colquette likes gate money too much to let anyone put that many on a pass list. Standard list is 25. Can't see Colquette letting any team put 40 on the pass list.

I'm going to keep avoiding it too. There is no benefit in me expressing any positive or negative thoughts on the staff. And frankly when I have before what good did it do me? Loved Pic and never wanted him ousted the first go round. Liked Sid and where he was taking us and he was gone in a year. Loved Brew and watched him get royally screwed over. NEVER wanted Colquette, begged some not to hire him, predicted everything that would go wrong and they hired him anyway. Was glad that Brew got another shot and that ended quickly. Was tickled to death that Pic was back and we lost him for good and I'll never get over that. Wanted Charlie and worked to get him and that didn't happen. So looking at my track record why would what I think matter? No matter what I wanted the opposite would probably happen. So nope. I'm not in the debate this time. I've got a fishing team to run. And for my sports reporter hat....I've been through 8 coaches. The longer I continue with that part time job the more likely I am to go through a few more.

Edited by DelTavian