Crockett Co. vs Milan

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

geez i am so thirsty...can u help me out there guy...dhstennis 1   wtn1964 0

thank u for the namesake...i do take a lot of pride in my predictions and chastising of local teams fans...its a pleasure to be right so often

bolivar...one of the worst teams in the state

south side...one of the worst teams in the state

milan...down year...but still better than crockett

haywood...not nearly as good as they thought they were

dyersburg...not as good as haywood

obion co...one of the worst teams in the state

west carroll...not very good at all

south gibson...not so good either but better than most 14AA teams

lexington...down year...but better than milan...and once again...milan is still better than crockett

westview...i think theyll beat u too

and ull be gone by week 12 for sure no matter ur regular season record...

To be honest, Milan got "1" player back and you could just feel the energy last night! A totally different team, can"t wait until we get the others back in 2 weeks. The people that said that a few players don't make the team really don't understand what was meant by "playmakers" missing. Come week 6 Milan will be Milan and all will be right in the high school football world!

Edited by bd03

You will have everyone back by then. Should be another classic.

We have two that will be out for the entire season.  The starting qb and a starting wide out.  But yes, we will have everyone else.  The only thing that worries me is that it will be the first game for so many, they won't have time to gel.  Maybe if you beat the pants off us like Giles the guys can get it together for a playoff run and see you all again!!!

To be honest, Milan got "1" player back and you could just feel the energy last night! A totally different team, can"t wait until we get the others back in 2 weeks. The people that said that a few players don't make the team really don't understand what was meant by "playmakers" missing. Come week 6 Milan will be Milan and all will be right in the high school football world!

Really got 2 back.  Andrews and Ross.... both at linebacker.  Andrews had not played in a game yet and Ross was hurt in the first game against Lexington.  Definitely helped our defense.  Looked sharp tonight!!!

We have two that will be out for the entire season.  The starting qb and a starting wide out.  But yes, we will have everyone else.  The only thing that worries me is that it will be the first game for so many, they won't have time to gel.  Maybe if you beat the pants off us like Giles the guys can get it together for a playoff run and see you all again!!!

Well I think that Giles is either down this year or we really caught them flat footed. Time will tell. We've got an always tough Maplewood team to worry about next week. Just glad that Milan seems to have found their mojo. Great program that everyone in middle and west is shooting for.

Well I think that Giles is either down this year or we really caught them flat footed. Time will tell. We've got an always tough Maplewood team to worry about next week. Just glad that Milan seems to have found their mojo. Great program that everyone in middle and west is shooting for.

Yeah...I just hope the "mojo" holds out.  Our bullet proof vest is wearing thin. 

I'm a die hard h-town mustang fan and really don't care for the bulldogs but its just crazy to say that they will only win one game in a season. It would take a few years of bad football for milan to get to that point. As for the game never ever count milan out but I am pulling for CC

Yeah... that is crazy!!  You must not have noticed "Ed's" complete name?!!!