Knox Fulton vs Farragut

Bill4volz

I was thinking the same thing, I really don't know how that will be decided. I can't see either of us losing the rest of the year. Farragut was supposed to be our biggest test.

i think we will kidnap that rollins kid for a couple of weeks force him to eat eat eat and gain some weight then we will let him go just in time for the greeneville game  that way we will have a chance to catch him- that kid is fast i used to be that fast also ~~~ while i was having dreams in my sleep! congrats to u all seems like u all r clickin on all cylinders - im gonna try to come catch one of your alls games if i would be allowed to sit on fultons side

i think we will kidnap that rollins kid for a couple of weeks force him to eat eat eat and gain some weight then we will let him go just in time for the greeneville game  that way we will have a chance to catch him- that kid is fast i used to be that fast also ~~~ while i was having dreams in my sleep! congrats to u all seems like u all r clickin on all cylinders - im gonna try to come catch one of your alls games if i would be allowed to sit on fultons side

greengreen...i better not catch you on fultons side....LOL......I'd like to come scout the falcons once this season too.

I don't know if they do that or not. We've played three 6A schools though, so not sure if you'd get SOS.

The following is what they use to determine the playoff standings:

1.The team with the greatest number of victories. 
2. The team who plays the greatest number of teams who win 50 percent or more of their games. 
3. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games. 
4. The team whose opponents have earned the most victories. 
5. The teams whose opponents have received the fewest defeats. 
6. Total wins by the opponents of teams defeated. 
7. The team with the greatest number of victories in their own classification. 
8. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in their own classification winning 50 
percent or more of their games. 
9. The team whose opponents in their own classification have earned the most victories. 
10. The team whose opponents in their own classification have received fewer defeats. 
11. Total wins by the defeated opponents within their own classification. 
12. The team with the greatest number of victories over teams in a larger classification. 
13. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in a larger classification winning 50 percent 
or more of their games. 
14. The team whose opponents in a larger classification have earned the most victories. 
15. The team whose opponents in a larger classification have received fewer defeats. 
16. Total wins by the opponents of teams in a larger classification defeated. 
17. Coin toss

Greeneville and Fulton are Very Similar.

Both have size and a TON OF SPEED!

I think it will be a Good Close game. But how do they decide the seeding IF both Greeneville & Fulton go 10-0?

I will go out on a limb and say that Greeneville doesn't have half the speed that Fulton does. The guys on Fulton's team won the 4x100 in the state track meet this year, if i'm not mistaken? While G-ville may have good speed, Fulton has amazing speed. And i sincerely mean all of that with no slight towards Greeneville. I'm sure they're a great team and that's why you play the games, but i don't think they are in the same league as Fulton. Edited by SweetScience

I will go out on a limb and say that Greeneville doesn't have half the speed that Fulton does. The guys on Fulton's team won the 4x100 in the state track meet this year, if i'm not mistaken? While G-ville may have good speed, Fulton has amazing speed. And i sincerely mean all of that with no slight towards Greeneville. I'm sure they're a great team and that's why you play the games, but i don't think they are in the same league as Fulton.

I am not slighting Fulton's speed and don't mean to disrespect these kids, but football isn't a foot race in running shoes and nylon shorts. I don't think anyone from Greeneville has claimed supremacy over Fulton, given the thumping they got from them last year. But we bleed Green and will believe in possibilities until reality tells us otherwise

I am not slighting Fulton's speed and don't mean to disrespect these kids, but football isn't a foot race in running shoes and nylon shorts. I don't think anyone from Greeneville has claimed supremacy over Fulton, given the thumping they got from them last year. But we bleed Green and will believe in possibilities until reality tells us otherwise

They just don't have awesome speed. They have it all, barb. Hopefully if they do play G-ville can give them a game, but i honestly just don't see it.

I will go out on a limb and say that Greeneville doesn't have half the speed that Fulton does. The guys on Fulton's team won the 4x100 in the state track meet this year, if i'm not mistaken? While G-ville may have good speed, Fulton has amazing speed. And i sincerely mean all of that with no slight towards Greeneville. I'm sure they're a great team and that's why you play the games, but i don't think they are in the same league as Fulton.

Came in 3rd in the 4x100 (bad exchange) 1st in the 4x200 and 2nd in the 100m and 200m (Xavier Hawkins). Both Hawkins and Rollins ran sub 11 second 100m in the spring. When Fulton raced Greeneville in sectionals Fulton beat Greeneville by almost 20 meters in the relays. I know it's track, but still that's a comparison for the Fulton Greeneville speed argument (If there even is one)