Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. Are you kidding me? It's a game thread and all you all want to talk about is the coaching staff. What about the game itself? If you want to talk about the coaches go make a thread about the coaches. Let's talk about the actual game here boys.

Don't let Silverdale's record fool you. I know they are 3-0. But look at who they have played and how many points those teams have scored. 

Lookout Valley 18 points in 2 games

Community        3  points in 3 games

Copper Basin    7  points in 3  games

I have little doubt that this will be a blowout game for either team. I believe that Grundy will get it together this week and come out fired up and win at home.

Go Grundy!

Why is everybody puttin the blame on the coaches, mtngoatbilly?? To me its as much as the players fault as the coaches grundy has some good coaches and great athletes, the players to me aint givin all they got. Jus like sequatchie when barger was here he was a good coach he turned our program around we had the athletes but they didnt have the heart. Grundy will do fine this year good luck yellowjackets if yals offense and defense start clickin yal will be a very dangerous team to beat

Well Indian my friend who's fault is that? If the players aren't giving it all they got? Or maybe if they don't want to then we could just hang football up for good ole GRUNDY county! If it were me I would find me 22 RUDY'S and play them week in and week out! Win or lose at least you got someone out there willing to give you there all! I think bench time would open some eyes!

Why is everybody puttin the blame on the coaches, mtngoatbilly?? To me its as much as the players fault as the coaches grundy has some good coaches and great athletes, the players to me aint givin all they got. Jus like sequatchie when barger was here he was a good coach he turned our program around we had the athletes but they didnt have the heart. Grundy will do fine this year good luck yellowjackets if yals offense and defense start clickin yal will be a very dangerous team to beat

Well Indian....that's just what some Grundy fans do. When we lose they want to blame the coaches for all of it. I do agree with you. If we can get the defense clickin we will be fine. But you have to give credit where credit is due. SC just beat us Friday Night in all phases of the game. I think we can be a dangerous team to play and at any given Friday we could sneak up on someone and win one we are not supposed to win.

I think our D did ok considering Seq field position all night long...the punt block at the one and I dont think offensively we cross midfield the entire second half til mop up duty...for us the win we have got to get more constant on offensive. Be more balanced as well.

sounds like one of the coaches. not studying the film and not seeing that you cannot put a 140 pound 5' 2"player at linebacker and not expect him to be molested all night

Any Silverdale fans around here?

I would love to hear some insight on what to expect from The Seahawks Friday night.

Silverdale fans don't really get on here excpet for footballfan51..they are a very big physical team that will try and pound the football down the field...their defense runs to the ball well and they tackle well, not alot of speed and very well coached...should be a good game!

Edited by skydogg25