Grundy County Football

curtislowe

I would say that we are all proud that Grundy is playing better, but let's not forget that Grundy's three wins are against teams that are a combined 6-18. We also still have only four wins in five years against winning teams. What has happened the past three weeks is what has been expected all this year and In the past five years. As Grad has said this isn't just about wins and loses. There are many issues with this program and most of them have been aired out on this thread.

Billy said in the other thread that they have played better since the coach was suspended. They came out fired up against SP but who doesn't? Then played two struggling teams. Let's see what happens with ND and 1-7 CC. Either way this is more than wins and loses after five years we know what to expect on the field, in the field house, and off the field. This is a hire that never should have been made and it is time to cut our loses...

Edited by Opie

I would say that we are all proud that Grundy is playing better, but let's not forget that Grundy's three wins are against teams that are a combined 6-18. We also still have only four wins in five years against winning teams. What has happened the past three weeks is what has been expected all this year and In the past five years. As Grad has said this isn't just about wins and loses. There are many issues with this program and most of them have been aired out on this thread.

Billy said in the other thread that they have played better since the coach was suspended. They came out fired up against SP but who doesn't? Then played two struggling teams. Let's see what happens with ND and 1-7 CC. Either way this is more than wins and loses after five years we know what to expect on the field, in the field house, and off the field. This is a hire that never should have been made and it is time to cut our loses...

Well.......He will be there next year so just suck it up and get over it and support these coaches and this team. That's all I have to say about it.

Actually I am goatboy. 14 years of my life was spent in Grundy County.

14 years. Wow! What a major investment! You are to be commended! Everyone...give him a hand. Was it your first 14? When did you leave, last year? Maybe you're the coach that's coming next year? Wow! Wouldn't that be cool!

No Dillardspeak necessary for this to be funny.

14 years. Wow! What a major investment! You are to be commended! Everyone...give him a hand. Was it your first 14? When did you leave, last year? Maybe you're the coach that's coming next year? Wow! Wouldn't that be cool!

No Dillardspeak necessary for this to be funny.

Are you gonna offer him a chicken sammich if he is the new coach? If so, hope you follow through with it. I'm doubting that ill ever see mine.

Are you gonna offer him a chicken sammich if he is the new coach? If so, hope you follow through with it. I'm doubting that ill ever see mine.

I's done axed youns hows much dey cost in Jasper. I'll sends yours sammich money to de school whens I's knows. Whats yous expects? Mes to drives ones to yours house? I's can'ts cooks noways.

Yous thinks I's jokin but I's aints no cook.

I's done axed youns hows much dey cost in Jasper. I'll sends yours sammich money to de school whens I's knows. Whats yous expects? Mes to drives ones to yours house? I's can'ts cooks noways.

Yous thinks I's jokin but I's aints no cook.

And I told you $10... But I'd rather you give me one in person when we come to GC to play basketball.