Grundy County Football

curtislowe

Opie and Beav... Both of you have been asked... Name just one OUTSIDE Coach that you think would be willing to come to Grundy to coach. And, what incentives can y'all use to get a quality Outside coach to the mountain? Be specific. If you want to offer multiple titles like KC had, who are you going to remove from their job in order to open those positions?? Again. Be specific.

Opie and Beav... Both of you have been asked... Name just one OUTSIDE Coach that you think would be willing to come to Grundy to coach. And, what incentives can y'all use to get a quality Outside coach to the mountain? Be specific. If you want to offer multiple titles like KC had, who are you going to remove from their job in order to open those positions?? Again. Be specific.

They won't answer this question Grad.

I thought you quit... Why do you think it is so hard to move teachers? If you know anything about teaching and coaching you should know there is a lot of turnover. There are lots of schools people could be moved to. Are you saying Grundy can't do any better so why try to improve? We have had good coaches in the past who have succeeded with the same difficulties the current staff has. Did Jasper have a hard time removing their last two coaches? It can be done. Five years is enough… I never said someone had to come in from the outside… What I have said is they need to be experienced and have spent time learning from quality coaches. Those are things this staff has not had with the exception of Evans.

You could give multiple titles if necessary for a bigger name. If you bring someone who works there would be more money in the booster club to help out.You have to have someone who will spend the time with middle school and pee wee programs which this staff doesn’t.

As far as outside coaches there have been several who have looked into the job before but weren’t given a chance because the powers wanted a friend or relative to be the coach.

The major difference right now between the valley and the mountain is the quality of coaching…

I thought you quit... Why do you think it is so hard to move teachers? If you know anything about teaching and coaching you should know there is a lot of turnover. There are lots of schools people could be moved to. Are you saying Grundy can't do any better so why try to improve? We have had good coaches in the past who have succeeded with the same difficulties the current staff has. Did Jasper have a hard time removing their last two coaches? It can be done. Five years is enough… I never said someone had to come in from the outside… What I have said is they need to be experienced and have spent time learning from quality coaches. Those are things this staff has not had with the exception of Evans.

You could give multiple titles if necessary for a bigger name. If you bring someone who works there would be more money in the booster club to help out.You have to have someone who will spend the time with middle school and pee wee programs which this staff doesn’t.

As far as outside coaches there have been several who have looked into the job before but weren’t given a chance because the powers wanted a friend or relative to be the coach.

The major difference right now between the valley and the mountain is the quality of coaching…

You are the perfect example of a parent that is clueless about the inner workings of a school system. 1) you can't just "create" positions without funding. So creating a position at the high school level will cost the county roughly $50 K... Does the GCDOE have that much money just lying around?? 2) GC only has one high school so moving teachers to other schools is basically impossible since most high school teachers are certified in grades 9-12 and not certified to teach in the lower grades.

You are the perfect example of a parent that is clueless about the inner workings of a school system. 1) you can't just "create" positions without funding. So creating a position at the high school level will cost the county roughly $50 K... Does the GCDOE have that much money just lying around?? 2) GC only has one high school so moving teachers to other schools is basically impossible since most high school teachers are certified in grades 9-12 and not certified to teach in the lower grades.

Who's creating position? Grundy had a principal last year who wanted to come back and yet he is gone. Most teachers at high school level are certified 7-12 and if you teach sp. Ed. Your are certified k-12. Do you teach because you sound clueless?