Grundy County Football

curtislowe

Seems to me like our fans and the boys are so used to getting beat down and being losers they just treat it as a way of life now and it's comfortable to them. How many athletes do we have walking the halls that doesn't want To waste there time because they know they are gonna lose. You think about it would you waste your time? The last boys sport besides baseball that's went anywhere was 3 or 4 years ago when our boys basketball team made it to the region. Losing is not a way of life but so many people are getting accustomed to it here in boys sports because that's all we have been given here. It's sad when the administration won't step up to the plate for our young athletes. Makes me sick!

Edited by Beavcleaver

Sorry mtngoatbilly but I don't except losing at sports and holding my head up and being proud of my effort And my coaching staffs for that matter. Losing SUCKS plain and simple! If your an athlete and you bust it day in and day out and then go play and get beat that SUCKS TOO KNOWING YOU COULD BE BETTER!! When 90% of the time it's not your fault because you have to do what your coaches tell you or you will be punished!! You must be a family member or close friends or something because you have backed this staff the whole time they have been here during these losing seasons. By the way Have you ever played any sport? Because you apparently don't understand how it really feels to be on that end of things after a game you LOSE! But like I said its beginning to be a way if life at GRUNDY for boys athletics so why should we expect our administration to step up to the plate when we have foolish parents and fans that appreciate these efforts !!!

Edited by Beavcleaver

Bledsoe will beat grundy like a drum

If your right, and we know ND will be a rough one then 3-7 is looking highly possible. Of course that will be good enough for billy who is thrilled to possibly beat three teams who are at this point in the season are a combined 3-15. That record should not improve unless two of those teams beat grundy.

OK. I said I was done with this thread but I keep getting called out by Opie and Beav. Here are my last three statements on this thread...

1. If you have been reading my posts I have consistently said that the Bryant's may not be the answer. That is up to your administration to decide but it's much more complicated than simply replacing a coach if there is no teaching position available.

2. Give me one name of one outside coach that you honestly think would be interested in coming to GC to coach football. Tell me exactly what incentives GC can offer because what you guys are asking for will take more investment $$$ than the current coach is making.

3. If you want a change stop getting on a message board and anonomously bashing the coaches. Players do read this crap and if they read enough and hear enough from parents they lose repect for their coaches. That's the parent's fault, not the coach's.

I'm done playing now.

How can you argue that no good coaches would come to grundy? Did you forget about KC? Did Pickett not come back? It's not always about money. Well that did have a lot to do with KC. And when the powers to be wanted him they found the money. It's there don't think it isn't. As far as teaching positions it's not as hard as you might think to find openings.

OK. I said I was done with this thread but I keep getting called out by Opie and Beav. Here are my last three statements on this thread...

1. If you have been reading my posts I have consistently said that the Bryant's may not be the answer. That is up to your administration to decide but it's much more complicated than simply replacing a coach if there is no teaching position available.

2. Give me one name of one outside coach that you honestly think would be interested in coming to GC to coach football. Tell me exactly what incentives GC can offer because what you guys are asking for will take more investment $$$ than the current coach is making.

3. If you want a change stop getting on a message board and anonomously bashing the coaches. Players do read this crap and if they read enough and hear enough from parents they lose repect for their coaches. That's the parent's fault, not the coach's.

I'm done playing now.

These are pearls being cast