1A Polls

JungleJim125

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These polls are just opinions, and everyones got one. But from all the smack talk, sounds like  NCS has state wrapped up as they move up the polls. Maybe Coach Brothers can clone himself and teach all the other schools how to bring in SEC talent, use their best players, and create a media storm.

Hey Nanc, I think you've been dabbling in your character's hemp a bit much.  Either that or your jealousy of what is going on at NCS is getting the better of you  :mrgreen:

Your mistaking a dab of sarcasm and actual sincerity for jealousy. Mean it when I say I wish other coaches would take a lesson from your coach as he has taken a program and made it #3 in the state. Not dabbling in hemp, just rethinking location! 

My bad - thought you were poking fun at our program - like some others that just like to stir the pot.

People on here take things way to seriously on here can u just not respect someone's opinion on there team I know there is tons of time for things to change I just saying what I personally think is going to happen

Hey you said what you thought and so did I. I think that you are making some strong statements about other teams and I just responded since you mentioned my team specifically. If you don't want to get called out on the "T" then don't make say such bizzare things. If you want posters on the "T"to respect your opinoin you yourself must be respectful. You have only made about 13 or 14 posts and you are already going on about someone calling you out. You can't  post some of the things like you have posted on a public forum and not expect to get put in your place.  I personally  think it will not matter to you what anyone says. You will continue to blast away until you have to eat your words.

Sincerely

BigSwo

Edited by BigSwo

Wow a few of you have been hittin grandma's cough syrup? For the record i'm neutral in all discussions as a LC fan! But I promise you Humboldt, Dresden, or Humboldt will be representing the west and maybe gold! I know it's way to early to talk but 1A is not down(UC dominates#1 2A Hdon)! Just wait and see, the UC Humboldt game is the one i'm waiting for!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Union City had a big win over a top 2a team how did they not crack the top 10 don't make any since.

I agree the AP poll not too accurate this week, but at sperpxaM (read backwards, ha, this site blocks that word on here) UC is ranked #7. I think this week's other site's top ten rankings was posted earlier.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Union City had a big win over a top 2a team how did they not crack the top 10 don't make any since.

on that other site at sperpxaM (<bckwrds) rankings after UC soundly whooped the previously #1 team in 2A are:

1 Greenback 3-1

2 Dresden 3-1

3 Nashville Christian (Nashville) 4-0

4 Humboldt 3-0

5 South Pittsburg 3-1

6 Cloudland (Roan Mountain) 4-0

7 Union City 2-1

8 Coalfield 2-2

9 Gleason 4-0

10 Gordonsville 3-1

11 Jo Byrns (Cedar Hill) 2-1.

We all know rankings not really matter in putting you in Cookeville nor do they win games, it's just that last game that matters. But it nice to get noticed and some respect during the journey.