Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

You are right ripzip11. Anything can happen from injuries to a player or two having a bad night. I was at the DB/SC playoff game 2 years ago and have seen miracles first hand. I never count SC out. No matter what anybody says, this should be a great game. Good luck to both teams and may the game be injury free.

This will be the biggest crowd in 13 years at Sevier County. It is a big game for both teams, because the winner will host the rematch in the playoffs. If all goes as expected they will meet again in the 3rd round. This is great for Sevier County, they seem to always do well in rematches. Plus they are the only 6A team with a fighting chance against Maryville east of the boro.

This will be the biggest crowd in 13 years at Sevier County. It is a big game for both teams, because the winner will host the rematch in the playoffs. If all goes as expected they will meet again in the 3rd round. This is great for Sevier County, they seem to always do well in rematches. Plus they are the only 6A team with a fighting chance against Maryville east of the boro.

Maybe I should take the family to eat around 7:00 in pigeon forge and show up at the game around halftime. Usually you can find empty seats by halftime of the murvil games...just kidding. :unsure:

Maybe I should take the family to eat around 7:00 in pigeon forge and show up at the game around halftime. Usually you can find empty seats by halftime of the murvil games...just kidding. :unsure:

It never ceases to amaze at how many slights one can find to besmirch the eminently illustrious Rebels if one looks with a dyspeptically microscopic eye.

Murvil freshmen lost to hva 58-50 in double OT. I left early in the jv game.

Thank you...?

What is the deal with that freshmen team ? Someone told me they haven't won a game. Last year I was told that was the best middle school team you guys ever had. I would have to agree in the one game I saw. What happened?