Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

Hopefully you mean 4 players out that play both sides of the ball. These 4 are all skill players that SC will need later in the year. All but one should be back in a week or so.

Sounds about right to me. By my calculations there are four starters who will not play: Hayes TB/LB, Whaley WR/CB, Bailey WR/FS, Paul LB/FB. Our last starting LB/Logan will play but has been hobbling around on a gimped ankle since the DB game. Hayes and Bailey have ankle sprains and should be back sometime in the next couple of weeks. Paul is lost for the year with a knee injury. Don't know about Whaley's status as he has his arm in a sling but he doesn't look like he will be back any time soon. Anyone else that I am missing?

Reserves should get some valuable playing experience.

Just read the article in the daily times about the game-very insightful.  How many high school teams could have 2 offensive scout teams running plays against their D?  I've been at other schools where you barely had enough for one scout team much less 2!! sometimes due to quality we went with a 1/2 line or running 1/2 the field at a time.  What a great way to get your team prepared!! It also gets those scout guys a lot of reps-which pays off in the future.  Go Red Rebels-wish i could be there :(

Actually we sold the visitor tickets at Dollywood. The ticket is good for the parade and the game. Parade starts on Chapman Hwy and finishes in the highschool parking lot. Its BS if you ask me no way anybody is getting in or out as the parade starts at 5 & ends at 6:30/7ish. But for those who do get in Dolly will be singing on the crown post game also and your game ticket gets you in.

GoBears!!!

Sounds about right to me. By my calculations there are four starters who will not play: Hayes TB/LB, Whaley WR/CB, Bailey WR/FS, Paul LB/FB. Our last starting LB/Logan will play but has been hobbling around on a gimped ankle since the DB game. Hayes and Bailey have ankle sprains and should be back sometime in the next couple of weeks. Paul is lost for the year with a knee injury. Don't know about Whaley's status as he has his arm in a sling but he doesn't look like he will be back any time soon. Anyone else that I am missing?

Reserves should get some valuable playing experience.

Hayes and Bailey could likely be back next week but high ankle sprains are tricky so who knows. Whaley is rehabbing an elbow and should be back in 3 to 4 weeks. Paul is lost for the year. Brett shouldn't play but that is what I said last week,

With the injury issues at LB, the front seven on defense has a major challenge tomorrow night. Hopefully the young guys will be up to the challenge,